Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the only reasoning that made sense too lol, I wasn't buying the "I wanna visit wano" thing. The protecting Wano thing makes more sense especially with Pluton being there. Also Caribou contacted someone too when he heard pluton was in wano. :quest:
Right, and Im glad she didnt join. lol opening the borders of Wano would leave it vulnerable to organizations like the WG. So it makes sense to have an "admiral level" character protecting it. Momo and his scabbards are not enough. Wano opening its borders will probably be the start of the final war.

Chrono has just learned his lesson for match ups with King vs Sanji fiasco lol. You'll have the same when it's Zoro who takes on Kizaru, unless he doesn't fight Admirals at all, just like how only way Sanji was ever going to fight King was if Zoro remained on RT.
You call it “learning his lesson” i call it giving up

Zoro has never 1v1’ed a character who was that many tiers above Sanji’s opponent
King and Queen were both Kaido’s commanders

You zorofans really try to make it seem like Zoro’s facing a character on Luffy’s level….he’s not and never will until EoS and Sanji’s getting the same portrayal whether you like it or not. Why? Because that’s been the reoccurring theme 1,059 chapters in

Status
Not open for further replies.