Status
Not open for further replies.
A black blade is a sword permanently coated in armament Haki though. Lol
It can't be. If it was permanent armament, then Monet would be dead when zoro cleaved her in two. Also the point of Roger, Ray, shanks, WB none of them having black blades arises. Cause they for sure have top tier coa. Same with coc.

So it's gotta be something else. But knowing oda, it's just gonna be armament and he'll hand wave away all the above points.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Here I found the thread
Mihawk and Vista are listed as Sword Grandmasters..

Zoro's new title is Sword Master like Shanks..

Mihawk - Grandmaster
Vista - Grandmaster
Shanks - Master
Zoro - Master

Shanks has Advanced Conqueror Haki and it doesn't put him above Vista in Swordsmanship

Zoro and Shanks have the same swordsman rank but Shanks is stronger than Zoro..

This means 2 things..

- AdCoC is not connected to Swordsmanship level
- Zoro does not have AdCoC

Also CoC is not Zoro's expertise, it's CoA.. Zoro just unleashed base CoC..
talk about the guy being delusional...
:pepeke:

Chrono just settles for less
I’m sure greenbull will show way more impressive feats but it’s literally Sanji’s destiny to best someone like Kizaru

Sanji won’t only be the world’s greatest chef EoS but also the world’s fastest man, an original no one has ever achieved before
Chrono has just learned his lesson for match ups with King vs Sanji fiasco lol. You'll have the same when it's Zoro who takes on Kizaru, unless he doesn't fight Admirals at all, just like how only way Sanji was ever going to fight King was if Zoro remained on RT.

It's not a katana, you fat fuck.

And we're talking about black blades not thickness of a sword which has nothing to do with black blades
Eat my balls retard.
Shusui is twice as wide as the supposed GB Kokuto.
The supposed swordsman GB doesn't even sword fight, try to be less pathetic for a day.

I am not sure I understand what you are saying. That GB is uber or that he is a loser? Who will GB fight?
I don't think GB is loser or uber. Just that he's definitely going to be Sanji's opponent lol. Kizaru is reserved for Zoro unless Zoro doesn't fight Admirals.

Sanji will never have main fight with someone with bigger hype and portrayal than Zoro's main opponent. Hasn't done so since they got into Grand Line for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.