Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you guys sure as fuck are going to be disappointed then pretend it doesn't matter while crying inside when GB's actual match up is announcement lol

Takes notes from @Kurozumi Chrono and start wanking him while you still can
Chrono just settles for less
I’m sure greenbull will show way more impressive feats but it’s literally Sanji’s destiny to best someone like Kizaru

Sanji won’t only be the world’s greatest chef EoS but also the world’s fastest man, an original no one has ever achieved before

Hancock saved her own life for seconds by explaining how killing her would leave everyone petrified, otherwise a shockwave bubble was all needed to end her.

New thread idea: How many YCs can escape Teach's Heracles grip before they get negged? :finally:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Chrono just settles for less
I’m sure greenbull will show way more impressive feats but it’s literally Sanji’s destiny to best someone like Kizaru
None of the guys in Sanji club want something like Sanji vs Aokiji?

I think that would be actually a cool fight. Aokiji who's Ice/Temperature powers even tho inferior allowed to go toe to toe with Magu user.

He deleted it after he got flamed
:kobeha:
It's still up on reddit tho
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/x8ztuz
well tier lists of one piece are opinions cause most of top tier had gone all out.
I agree Akainu should be stronger than prime garp due new generation suprass old.
‘’But it should be Akainu >= kizaru > kuzan. Too many people think Kuzan > kizaru which it is wrong,
Beisde any admiral can beat big meme and even Blackbeard can do easily.
‘’Zoro should upper over Momo guy.

Hancock saved her own life for seconds by explaining how killing her would leave everyone petrified, otherwise a shockwave bubble was all needed to end her.

New thread idea: How many YCs can escape Teach's Heracles grip before they get negged? :finally:
Zoro and Sanji, certainly. No df gives them a +1 on their roll. In fact, I would give Sanji the edge over Zoro in escaping. Sanji's speed vs. Zoro's strenght/will.

well tier lists of one piece are opinions cause most of top tier had gone all out.
I agree Akainu should be stronger than prime garp due new generation suprass old.
‘’But it should be Akainu >= kizaru > kuzan. Too many people think Kuzan > kizaru which it is wrong,
Beisde any admiral can beat big meme and even Blackbeard can do easily.
‘’Zoro should upper over Momo guy.
I see the new generation (of pirates and admirals) as being vastly inferior to the older gen.

Roger>any present yonko
Sengoku/Prime Garp>Akainu and the bunch.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That would be a cool match up but they have nothing in common fighting style wise
I'm throwing this in not out of nowhere.

Remember King's merienda shit? It's nothing about it being wrong, dgaf about that.

It's just, King looked exactly like someone who could fight Sanji for fighting style, everything, flying, kicking, fire based attacks.

Didn't happen.

Oda might be unpredictable with opponent for Sanji if he decides Sanji must fight an Admiral.

I think Kizaru or Ryokugyu are too obvious.

None of the guys in Sanji club want something like Sanji vs Aokiji?

I think that would be actually a cool fight. Aokiji who's Ice/Temperature powers even tho inferior allowed to go toe to toe with Magu user.
It would be a cool fight but I think most people accept that it’d be weird for Sanji to beat Akainus near equal this early

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am surprised we did not get raw translation today .
I'm split on this chapter.

Half of me is hyped as fuck for the direction it is going and Rayleigh hype.

Other half of me is a little mad we don't get a continuation with Cross Guild and Sabo, Sabo especially.

I didn't like this:

Oda: Mihawk, Cross Guild Sabo!!!!!!

BUT WATCH **** RAYLEIGH BLACKBEARD HANCOCK WAAAAAAAAAA.

Sudden switches like that is not something I like.

I'm throwing this in not out of nowhere.

Remember King's merienda shit? It's nothing about it being wrong, dgaf about that.

It's just, King looked exactly like someone who could fight Sanji for fighting style, everything, flying, kicking, fire based attacks.

Didn't happen.

Oda might be unpredictable with opponent for Sanji if he decides Sanji must fight an Admiral.

I think Kizaru or Ryokugyu are too obvious.
I like your discussion here. I see Kizaru as being obvious as speed vs. speed. Aokiji is not really a marine anymore...maybe? I think Aokiji might be going an independent camp. Marines, pirates, Im and kings, SWORD, RA, and ?

Status
Not open for further replies.