Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime Rayleigh = Admirals > Mihawk > Snitch
This makes the most sense now, that green shit stain Zoro will surpass Rayleigh after he beats Kizaru, anything else is headcanon.

Yonkotards are dissing Gigabull for reacting that way, but they forget Shanks is acting like your average Karen, muh CoC haki my ass, he's getting exposed soon by Teach who's still above prime Rayleogh but whatever.

Shanks is a lie, Kaido is filler and Rayleigh is a meme done by Oda not to make bad guys look good because Oda is gay unlike any other sane authors.

Fuck worstgen I'll be back in a couple months.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard
Hard times like this are necessary. "It's precisely when you're on the back foot that an excellent chance to get a better grasp on the enemy presents itself" - Gaku Ki, Military God.

Rest assured, until Teach wisely decides it's time to tap into his inner EoS strength i will revive my Admiral wanking demon.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
:laughmoji:

You posted a panel on which we can also see a root covered in armament, the "sword" looks to me like root as such.
…So you think Ryokugyu took a fucking root and attached it to a sword handle? What the fuck? Lmfao

And it looks nothing like a root for the record, your hatred is showing again Seth. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.