Status
Not open for further replies.
I called 6 months ago that SSG or some other Govt tech is gonna have Lunarian abilities from the extract they had from King.
They can be powerful, but they're nothing more than stronger Pacifistas I guess.
I highly doubt they even have all of the Lunarian abilities that King has - his toughness, his strenght & fire abilities - since the Lunarian ability must have a learning/mastering curve like all of the racial abilities in the verse (Fishman water manipulation in FMK, Sulong/Electro for Minks etc,.).
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that they won't have that special ability, where they can switch between dura and speed mode and it's imo doubtful, whether they can make their fire to magma.
But on the other hand I think they can easily have those fixed stats like the lunarians' toughness, their high physical strength and access to different kinds of fire spam moves and they might be able to fly, cause Pacifistas were already functioning on some kind of AI and could fight autonomously, while now there's even lineage factor - bio engineering - put into the mix, so they might be able to usd dem wings.

Imo they won't be "King"s, but I can easily see them being pretty strong high tiers, depending on the abilities they have.
Hopefully they are lol... Cause BB nuking Pacifista like beings isn't even mildly impressive otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.