Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Its not so obvious but we will see lol

I was hyping Green Bull but Oda pulled this panel

If Mihawk was ever put in this situation, I would just give up on him as a character and join the YC1+ Mihawk train.
No you wouldn’t lol, Mihawk actually asked Vista for a postponement and you still claim he neg diffs. Ryokugyu at least confirms that he wants to fight Shanks later, lol

Its not so obvious but we will see lol

I was hyping Green Bull but Oda pulled this panel

If Mihawk was ever put in this situation, I would just give up on him as a character and join the YC1+ Mihawk train.
Wow thats so terrible.. Getting sneak attacked with an all out CoC blast set up with flashbacks while already being busy

Just the fact that Shanks came all the way to Wano with his whole crew to threat an already busy Admiral speaks for itself :kobeha:

The worst part is that Greenbull not even mentions Shanks's name, its "Red Hair Pirates" and "you guys" :suresure::suresure:

Mihawk was already put in much worser situations, you should check that

No you wouldn’t lol, Mihawk actually asked Vista for a postponement and you still claim he neg diffs. Ryokugyu at least confirms that he wants to fight Shanks later, lol
Asking Vista for postponement ain't even that bad tbh, Mihawk was never shown on a back side, he was fighting Vista without looking, didn't sweat, didn't show any signs of struggle.

2 second Hakiless clash with someone far weaker only shows Mihawk's skill.
This is kinda embarrassing tho

Notice how worst Oda can show from Mihawk, in a war he is completely half assed in and former marine hunter, is Diamond Yonko Commander blocking his nameless casual attack and Marco level commander clashing blades with him for two seconds.

But Green Broccoli literally shat himself, screamed from Haki flex
Marco used Admirals as Soccer balls literally tossing them around
Jozu made an admiral bleed.

Sure later Aokiji cheap shot Jozu, but cheap shots hardly count. Hody nearly killed Luffy from a cheap shot.
Taking cheap shots is above Mihawk. He had no reason to take one anyways, no one made him bleed.

I quit because I saw what a shit show Wano was and waited for it to end and was more invested in SnK (before the garbage ending). That was well before Sanji vs Queen. I quit at like chapter 995.

Unlike your bitchass quit the moment your wet dream like ZKK didn't happen

and both times King failed to even scratch Sanji and that's while having Sanji distracted by talking with Momo and fighting multiple opponents
:shame:

Kiku actually pierced through Kaido without Enma magic and it's not a paper cut this time

:shame:

Thanks for posting this, I needed another legitimate power feat by Kiku.

I have regrets over making this shitty pun, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.