Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not gonna read all of that.
Coby himself is a Zoro fanboy.
Use all of your 145 iq points and deal with it.
I am losing my patience. Don't talk about me/act like I don't exist in your eyes.
Coby admiras Zoro? Yes so? Does this mean he WON'T be stronger than him? Is this the best you have?
Coby -> New Garp
Zoro -> New Rayleigh
Garp > Rayleigh
Coby > Zoro.
Deal with It, if you don't get It ask your elementary teacher to explain that to you.

I'll bet you genius that coby won't be stronger

Yes world's strongest swordsman means strongest swordsman in the world I didn't realise that was too difficult for you to comprehend
What do you wanna bet?
Also titles don't mean a shit, if Mihawk was stronger than they would have said "stronger" not greater skills, didn't realize It was too difficult for you to comprehend.
If you take your stupid titles as literal than start putting Kaido above Prime Whitebeard, I challenge you, "creature > Human" that's YOUR level or reasoning.

Why does these delusional Lanjitards says that he fought against King and Queen in a 2 v 1 when we can actually see that his ass was owned in a 2 v 1, omg
And he needed to suck on his daddy's cock again who humiliated him for the power-up, and their fans are calling Enma this when their no 4 boy gets carried by Germa genes :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

You think

Has a black blade?
Actually no ,sure i would not mind him having one ,maybe we would have got more explanation from him about Black Blades then.

In Wano where it seems they know much about Black Blades as shown from the conversation between Zoro and, now Sukiyaki ,when they talked about Enma rising in Rank when it becomes a Black Blade .

It‘s odd ,that no one of the Samurai would not recognize a Black Blade when Aramaki stood right in front of them.
In Wano the best place actually to shed a little light on that „mystery“ .
@ShishioIsBack thoughts about that?

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Just wait until its coc
And that's really fucked up.
When Mihawk teaches Zoro, he just teaches him about the CoA coating thing.
No mention about CoC at all.

Seems really stupid to teach someone about black blades if it's something only achievable from the special "not everyone has it" haki type.
And, at the time, we have no information that mihawk "knew" if Zoro had CoC or anything like that.

And zoro remembers this talk about "black blades" right after cutting Pica and staring at his swords coated in black.

retcons after retcons after retcons.
Post-TS Piece in a nutshell.

Besides Kizaru all attacks on admirals were cheapshots, and they recovered instantly
Nothing will be as embarrassing as postponing a fight with Yc4
So technically Vista is "YC2" of WBP, he is shown as core member of WBP same as Marco and Oda confirmed division numbers don't matter

Well no Marco never cheap shotted Kizaru, he sent him flying, Kizaru even tried to block still got sent flying.
And getting cheap shotted by commanders still shows shit CoO.

Mihawk can take his focus fully away from a commander and casually fight him and take no damage at all

And how is that embarrassing lmao?
Mihawk told Vista to fuck off and Vista fucked off. That's just Mihawk's personality, he ran away from Don Krieg too.

Doesn't compare to Marco and Jozu tossing around Admirals.

Also better feat than anything any admiral pulled in Marine Ford

This was just Marine Hunter Mihawk half assing compared to Admirals literally doing their job and earning a pay check.
Mihawk's post time skip feats will make every admiral look like a chump
Post automatically merged:

Actually no ,sure i would not mind him having one ,maybe we would have got more explanation from him about Black Blades then.

In Wano where it seems they know much about Black Blades as shown from the conversation between Zoro and, now Sukiyaki ,when they talked about Enma rising in Rank when it becomes a Black Blade .

It‘s odd ,that no one of the Samurai would not recognize a Black Blade when Aramaki stood right in front of them.
In Wano the best place actually to shed a little light on that „mystery“ .
That's literally what I have been telling @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Him having a Black Blade is just a waste unless Oda does something with it.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I think overhyping Zoro's cuts is kinda weird because literally everyone with a blade was able to cut or pierce Kaido. The scabbards, Law, fucking Killer. Ashura is impressive because it left a scar but tatsumaki is hardly a feat when you consider the sheer amount of characters that cut/pierced him.

Asking Vista for postponement ain't even that bad tbh, Mihawk was never shown on a back side, he was fighting Vista without looking, didn't sweat, didn't show any signs of struggle.

2 second Hakiless clash with someone far weaker only shows Mihawk's skill.
This is kinda embarrassing tho

Notice how worst Oda can show from Mihawk, in a war he is completely half assed in and former marine hunter, is Diamond Yonko Commander blocking his nameless casual attack and Marco level commander clashing blades with him for two seconds.

But Green Broccoli literally shat himself, screamed from Haki flex
Marco used Admirals as Soccer balls literally tossing them around
Jozu made an admiral bleed.

Sure later Aokiji cheap shot Jozu, but cheap shots hardly count. Hody nearly killed Luffy from a cheap shot.
Taking cheap shots is above Mihawk. He had no reason to take one anyways, no one made him bleed.
Jozu made Aokiji bleed off a cheap shot 🤡

I hope we see him that's all lmao
Things ain't looking good

Scopper Gaban Rayleigh dynamic seems more one sided than Sanji Zoro at this point.
If it was as one sided as you say then why is it Zorofans feel the need to indulge in Sanji v Zoro arguments?

If you’re so confident that Zoro is stronger then why bother? Shouldn’t it be a waste of time to argue with the losing side? I gave up on arguing Sanji vs Zoro a long time bc i feel it’s pointless

Sanji deaerves a more worthy rival and that’s kizaru. Zoro is not at that level yet

Now allow me to show you something TRULY one sided

For the record Mihawk fighting Vista without looking and without focusing might be the best CoO feat in the series

OBSERVATION HAKI REQUIRES FOCUS
That's why Shanks can kill Future Sight. Mihawk probably developed Permanent CoO to counter FS Killing ability hence why it is nigh impossible to land a hit on Mihawk.

Look at shit tier donut trash getting distracted or one second

Vista neg diffs base luffy

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Asking Vista for postponement ain't even that bad tbh, Mihawk was never shown on a back side, he was fighting Vista without looking, didn't sweat, didn't show any signs of struggle.

2 second Hakiless clash with someone far weaker only shows Mihawk's skill.
This is kinda embarrassing tho

Notice how worst Oda can show from Mihawk, in a war he is completely half assed in and former marine hunter, is Diamond Yonko Commander blocking his nameless casual attack and Marco level commander clashing blades with him for two seconds.

But Green Broccoli literally shat himself, screamed from Haki flex
Marco used Admirals as Soccer balls literally tossing them around
Jozu made an admiral bleed.

Sure later Aokiji cheap shot Jozu, but cheap shots hardly count. Hody nearly killed Luffy from a cheap shot.
Taking cheap shots is above Mihawk. He had no reason to take one anyways, no one made him bleed.
Asking Vista for postponement certainly does not imply that black blades are on the mythical pedestal that you’ve put them on lol, I’m not someone who thinks Mihawk = Vista but like, damn that feat is not aging well with all of the characters getting hype through Yonko commanders lately lol. Now even Hancock is defeating multiple of them while Mihawk was last seen playing with his food at Marineford.

Ryokugyu vs Shanks, like I’ve been saying, if Ryokugyu would’ve straight up ran away, I’d put him beneath Shanks straight up, but the fact that he confirmed that he does want to fight the RHP later really undermines Shanks > Aramaki claims for me.

The true fact about black blades is they simply are not as important as sword fans thought they were, Ryokugyu achieved one in his spare-time on top of mastering a high/top tier logia fruit and potentially awakening it. All claims that it’s not a black blade or it is a black blade but someone else made it black or Fujitora should have a black blade…are just weird as fuck.

Fujitora is a sleeping tiger, a blind man who’s main hype is his CoO.

Ryokugyu is a raging bull, a “charge-in headfirst” type of maniac hyped for his CoA. This should be obvious to everyone who is paying attention to the Admirals and not speed-reading, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.