Status
Not open for further replies.
He will never face him just like he wiil never face anyone on Yonko status unlike Zoro. His last opponent will be Sentomaru or Aramaki.

Now you can brag again that he beat Queen.That is his only real feat in NW besides baking cakes.
There you go avoiding the question
You’re traumatized

You saw what hapoened when Queen used his sword on Sanji. The same will happen if Mihawk tried

All this sounds like nothing but shit talk lol
Vista threw in his face..sure that's called saving face when Vista knew he was 2 seconds away from getting his ass torn apart.

Mihawk knowing Daz Bones just shows his crazy intellect, he knows from someone as low as Daz Bones to fighting on par with someone like Shanks who makes Akainu his bitch in two seconds
It’s not really shit talk but basic feats as shown in the manga.

Idk maybe hit up @nik87 he's the only one left but in simple English it says Shanks got his bounty because of
a)His Crew
b)His Extremely Famous Commanders
c)Him being Yonko for 6 years
d)His Territory
e)Him being leader of Red Hair Pirates

I am sure strength plays a factor, he is #2 to Mihawk after all but how much Idk. Its worth mentioning pre Yonko Bounty from Shanks was 1 billion and that was from false hype of village destruction and all the other shit.
Yeah, Shanks is #2, because being WSS was never Shank's goal.
I want Mihawk to play major role in story if he is that strong, either join war against Marines/WG. He can fight that Gorosei with a sword?

I root for characters and their roles, strength alone is not that attractive for me.
So, if you think I am here to troll Mihawk or Zoro fans, you are wrong.
I am more or less a casual reader, but considering Shanks' role so far in the story, I would choose Shanks over Mihawk.

Yeah, Shanks is #2, because being WSS was never Shank's goal.
I want Mihawk to play major role in story if he is that strong, either join war against Marines/WG. He can fight that Gorosei with a sword?

I root for characters and their roles, strength alone is not that attractive for me.
So, if you think I am here to troll Mihawk or Zoro fans, you are wrong.
I am more or less a casual reader, but considering Shanks' role so far in the story, I would choose Shanks over Mihawk.
Shanks is pretty fucking lame compared to mihawk as a character I am not gonna lie to you

Status
Not open for further replies.