Status
Not open for further replies.
So technically Vista is "YC2" of WBP, he is shown as core member of WBP same as Marco and Oda confirmed division numbers don't matter

Well no Marco never cheap shotted Kizaru, he sent him flying, Kizaru even tried to block still got sent flying.
And getting cheap shotted by commanders still shows shit CoO.

Mihawk can take his focus fully away from a commander and casually fight him and take no damage at all

And how is that embarrassing lmao?
Mihawk told Vista to fuck off and Vista fucked off. That's just Mihawk's personality, he ran away from Don Krieg too.

Doesn't compare to Marco and Jozu tossing around Admirals.

Also better feat than anything any admiral pulled in Marine Ford

This was just Marine Hunter Mihawk half assing compared to Admirals literally doing their job and earning a pay check.
Mihawk's post time skip feats will make every admiral look like a chump
I told you besides Kizaru
But hey Mihawk didn’t show sufficient CoO to detect Wb’s ships
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say Wista is “core” WBPs, why couldn’t Mihawks peer put a scratch on Akainu along with his superior Marco? How come they couldn’t push back Sakazuki in a 15v1? lol

And no Mihawk asked for postponement, Vista threw it in his face “it’d be most advantageous to both of us”
Crocodile who cockblocked Mihawk was also in the 15v1
Mihawk knows Daz Bones name like he’s some glorified monster, might be his former rival? who knows
Stick to hype instead of feats when it comes to Mihawk lol

Even after being clear as water why Lanjitards believe that he's equal to or stronger than Zoro, that's some crazy level of weed smoking that's making them read OP, every single thing canonically points towards Zoro being always ahead of Germa boy, it's getting so fucking embarrassing at this point to see the mental state of these Lanjitards backing up something with no usual valid points, and even leeching off Zoro's feats, his parallels, shameful.
:whitepress::whitepress:

Asking Vista for postponement certainly does not imply that black blades are on the mythical pedestal that you’ve put them on lol, I’m not someone who thinks Mihawk = Vista but like, damn that feat is not aging well with all of the characters getting hype through Yonko commanders lately lol. Now even Hancock is defeating multiple of them while Mihawk was last seen playing with his food at Marineford.
Umm "Asking" Vista for postponemnet literally shows nothing because Mihawk is far stronger than Zoro and Zoro can low diff Marco much less Vista.

It isn't anything new for Mihawk to do then to ignore weak fucks

Don’t make me do it….I’m trying not to shit on every one of y’all’s arguments right now

I’m trying to be nice……..don’t make me say the B word……here’s a hint of what i mean

I told you besides Kizaru
But hey Mihawk didn’t show suffic CoO to detect Wb’s ships
I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say Wista is “core” WBPs, why couldn’t Mihawks peer put a scratch on Akainu along with his superior Marco? How come yhey couldn’t push back Sakazuki in a 15v1? lol

And no Mihawk asked for postponemen, Vista threw it in his face “it’d be most advantageous to both of us”
Crocodile who cockblocked Mihawk was also in the 15v1
Mihawk knows Daz Bones name like he’s some glorified monster, might be his former rival? who knows
Stick to hype instead of feats when it comes to Mihawk lol
All this sounds like nothing but shit talk lol
Vista threw in his face..sure that's called saving face when Vista knew he was 2 seconds away from getting his ass torn apart.

Mihawk knowing Daz Bones just shows his crazy intellect, he knows from someone as low as Daz Bones to fighting on par with someone like Shanks who makes Akainu his bitch in two seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.