Status
Not open for further replies.
Rayleigh hype down the shitter, Blackbeard not even at EOS strength is already above him:milaugh:

And devilfruit-less swordsmen are like his kryptonite, imagine how much of a shitstomp it would be if Rayleigh had a devil fruit
Blackbeard was literally shitting his pants and he ran away and some how he stands a chance against Old Rayleigh?

Rayleigh was saying he can't beat Blackbeard and his entire crew because he's so old.
Blackbeard literally couldn't do shit. He ran away in fear from Old Rayleigh

Old Rayleigh mid diffs Kaido

So despite Redon claiming some parts of these Arabic spoilers were fake when the google translated version of this image was posted in the spoiler thread, literally every part of this turned out to be true. Classic

CoC: Color of Clowns

Hope is fragile. Trust is strong.
Yeah thats very true, I can see a gag moment of her depressing his crew and thus they've fallen foul of similarly broken DFs like Boas and Peronas now then ironically lol. Sugars fruit next somehow? Usopp showing the Blackbeard pirates how weak they are compared to him vs these DFs? LMAO!

Yeah, I really fear Moria is dead, Oda is just piling on him so much and he feels like the Warlord version of the Whitebeard pirates, wheres he doomed to keep suffering and losing.

Honestly, if Moria were to die, it should have been for straight up violating the corpses and thus deaths of Ryuuma, Oars, the Rocks Pirates and such, well Captain John at least anyway and also OARS! Moria straight up insulted the deaths of the heroes of the samurai and Oni and also pirates I guess?

I do think Oda is gonna do his own 4th Ninja War Edo Tensei type scenario and we're gonna see Ace, Whitebeard etc return BUT since Kaido and Big Mom died in magma apparently, their corpses should be vapourised and thus cant be used as weapons or even their shadows at least?

Yeah I could see Blackbeard killing Moria and then resurrecting Kaido if he could get his body somehow and as you said Moria even, to really be sadistic/evil.

I really want those invaders at WCI to be the BB pirates. I suspect Auger is one of them and we're gonna find out he compares to the Future Sight wanker and Jellybean sniping Katakuri too. I'm guessing Burgess or Doc Q could be the other one? Or Avalo Pizarro or the 10th captain?

I could see BB launching a multi pronged asssault using his new fleets and 10 man crew, as we know he only showed up to Amazon Lily with Devon and Vasco too. It really begs the question, where are the other members of his crew? What are they doing? Whats Aokiji up to too as well?

Big Mom can turn forces of nature into her allies, a volcano's not a big deal for her. Kaido also coated himself in magma for his final attack. Both have ways to survive... also, they could have been launched out of the country by the eruption.

Blackbeard is so fascinating. Ughhhhh, Augur sniping Katakuri sounds great. Usopp has some catching up to do.
:usosmug:

Blackbeard was literally shitting his pants and he ran away and some how he stands a chance against Old Rayleigh?

Rayleigh was saying he can't beat Blackbeard and his entire crew because he's so old.
Blackbeard literally couldn't do shit. He ran away in fear from Old Rayleigh

Old Rayleigh mid diffs Kaido
Rayleigh admitted he's weaker than Blackbeard lmfao, he didn't say anything about a crew

Blackbeard already negs his counter completely, all those posts about how Blackbeard loses to any devil fruit-less swordsman and now we have Rayleigh bowing down to him:myman:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They were built to replace him lmfao, you literally cannot deny that Seraphim Mihawk > real Mihawk, like their entire purpose is to be superior to their real Warlord counterpart
You can deny it because being replacements doesn't make them better by default. There is a fine line b/w wanting to accomplish something and actually accomplishing it.

Literal fodder version of Blackbeard with Yami fruit only has no issue fighting Sengoku while Navy is backing him up

Yonko Blackbeard with 2 Devil Fruits runs away from Rayleigh
Remembering the good old LuffyZoroRogerRayleigh, I know you can't wait to wank Rayleigh.
But this ain't it. Rayleigh even admitted himself it was good Blackbeard decided to retreat because the old him can't beat the current Blackbeard.

Rayleigh this time was saved by 2 reasons:
1. Blackbeard didn't want a pointless battle. Had he been like Jack who yoloed minks and Marine ships with Fujitora, Rayleigh wouldn't make it out alive.
He came expecting fodder Navy and at worst VAs, Blackbeard Pirates appearance is out of his expectation.
2. Rayleigh is a DFless man. Had he eat a DF that Blackbeard targets, then Blackbeard would have left the scene with 2 DFs: Hancock's and Rayleigh's.

Status
Not open for further replies.