Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonkou with 2 DFs running away from 80 year old Swordsman with no df. :josad:
Imagine what WSS would do to Fraudbeard?

He needs haki to even guard against 12 year old version of Mihawk. :josad:

I think BB was vastly underestimating Sengoku.
I mean sengoku didn't exactly accomplish much

But that goes to show you how much bigger deal Rayleigh is to the one piece world than Sengoku.

Name value of dark king alone is enough to make an emperor shit his pants and have his entire crew freak the fuck out.

Motherfucker isn't your average legend. He's a god tier legend.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
you literally cannot deny that Seraphim Mihawk > real Mihawk
I can, because it's a bullshit agenda with added narration because you don't see it fit.

Shichibukai were replaced by those as an overall force, now that Marines can create such robots they don't have to bow down to Pirates, risk their image and wonder if they will use their help or not.

Rayleigh hype down the shitter, Blackbeard not even at EOS strength is already above him:milaugh:

And devilfruit-less swordsmen are like his kryptonite, imagine how much of a shitstomp it would be if Rayleigh had a devil fruit

You could be a clone of mihawk or the real thing

It makes no difference to Jack, he will fade you

Regardless if he wins or loses, Jack is one of the only characters in the entire one piece series who ISN’T A BITCH!!!

*blocked

Mental health affects strength in One Piece, this is known
Jinbe blocked because if he dodged, Napoleon slash would cut the Sunny. BM in her full power state cnnot hit Jinbe

Amnesia only affected her brain. Not her physical strength or physical speed. You are talking headcanon here.

Status
Not open for further replies.