Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Perona's Fruit is a pain in the ass if you don't know what you're dealing with, so it's possible she could have used it to rescue him. I think Moria's dead, though. That's what makes Blackbeard the antagonist of this series: his willingness to murder people without a second thought to get what he wants. For a long time, I wanted Moria to survive to use his Fruit to resurrect Kaido, but, Blackbeard killing Moria and then using the Shadow Fruit to resurrect Kaido and Moria is even more evil.

Do you think the Blackbeard Pirates are on Whole Cake, too?
Yeah thats very true, I can see a gag moment of her depressing his crew and thus they've fallen foul of similarly broken DFs like Boas and Peronas now then ironically lol. Sugars fruit next somehow? Usopp showing the Blackbeard pirates how weak they are compared to him vs these DFs? LMAO!

Yeah, I really fear Moria is dead, Oda is just piling on him so much and he feels like the Warlord version of the Whitebeard pirates, wheres he doomed to keep suffering and losing.

Honestly, if Moria were to die, it should have been for straight up violating the corpses and thus deaths of Ryuuma, Oars, the Rocks Pirates and such, well Captain John at least anyway and also OARS! Moria straight up insulted the deaths of the heroes of the samurai and Oni and also pirates I guess?

I do think Oda is gonna do his own 4th Ninja War Edo Tensei type scenario and we're gonna see Ace, Whitebeard etc return BUT since Kaido and Big Mom died in magma apparently, their corpses should be vapourised and thus cant be used as weapons or even their shadows at least?

Yeah I could see Blackbeard killing Moria and then resurrecting Kaido if he could get his body somehow and as you said Moria even, to really be sadistic/evil.

I really want those invaders at WCI to be the BB pirates. I suspect Auger is one of them and we're gonna find out he compares to the Future Sight wanker and Jellybean sniping Katakuri too. I'm guessing Burgess or Doc Q could be the other one? Or Avalo Pizarro or the 10th captain?

I could see BB launching a multi pronged asssault using his new fleets and 10 man crew, as we know he only showed up to Amazon Lily with Devon and Vasco too. It really begs the question, where are the other members of his crew? What are they doing? Whats Aokiji up to too as well?

She literally sent Jinbe flying after he dodged her attack...

Also yeah, your speed increases the more physically stronger you become. This isn't science
BM sent Jinbe flying after Jinbe dodged her attack never happened in the manga.

Big Mom physical strength was not decreased when she had amnesia and so was her speed. You are talking random gibberish

Massive dehype for Lbeard. Needing haki to defend against 12 year old Mihawk with no haki and running away from an 80 year old swordsman. :josad:

Mihawk using COA would turn Lbeard into Lanks in one slash. Two slashes and he has no arms. :josad:

TB is Kaido's fastest move. Roaring TB matched Snakeman only when Kaido himself was using FS. That's a realm Kid or Big Mom can't even touch. If Kaido uses TB with FS, it'd be even faster.
Kaido wasn't using FS in that instance, he only did to mock Luffy when he went in full dragon form.

Kid's sitting on top of the bull while Big Mom's cut goes below the bull's neck. Be my guest if you wanna call that a proper aim. The wall was right behind Big Mom, so all he had to do was to move his hand around. Let's not try to make it seem harder than it actually was.
So you're saying Big Mom can't properly aim at point blank range.

Also hilarious that you miss the fact that he also dodged a homing missile attack from Misery....

Grabbing someone who's just having a conversation with you isn't a great example of reaction speed. Big Mom is not a sloth but she's no Katakuri in this aspect.
Characters always talk when fighting, bad excuse

Tbh, I'd rather take the L than deal with what you were saying earlier. I genuinely think someone hacked your account lmao
My hallucination post was a troll but nah you overrated the shit out of Kat.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR Take your L, there's a Seraphim to replace each Shichibukai and Blackbeard negged the Mihawk one:gokulaugh:
Nope we still dont know that yet lol. Theyve made Seraphs for each Warlord but they are most likely mass produced given they are kids & cant eat dfs.

But a Lunarian kid with Mihawk genes and a sword slash powerful enough to slice the mountain in half.... How powerful was kid Mihawk....

:crazwhat:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaido wasn't using FS in that instance, he only did to mock Luffy when he went in full dragon form.

So you're saying Big Mom can't properly aim at point blank range.

Also hilarious that you miss the fact that he also dodged a homing missile attack from Misery....

Characters always talk when fighting, bad excuse

My hallucination post was a troll but nah you overrated the shit out of Kat.
Man, gimme my L. I am out.

Status
Not open for further replies.