Status
Not open for further replies.
No Teach confirmed he would be taken to extreme diff by old Ray and the latter confirmed he wouldn't be able to defeat him. BB also said 2 years ago the time to fight Shanks is not now and now 2 years later he is not yet ready for Shanks otherwise he would take him out when WG & Kaido/BM were busy.

Teach lack of action against Shanks & his desire for another fruit point to Shanks ? prime Ray > Current Teach > old Ray. When he gets a 3rd DF is when he can take out Shanks.

2 DF BB > old Ray
Prime Ray / Shanks > 2 DF BB
3 DF BB > Shanks / Prime Ray
Blackbeard can beat prime ray with 2 DFs you forgot the haki blooming factor

She's fine :seriously:. I just wish oda would have shown her off a bit against the marines before BB arrived. BB really did get fuck all from his little visit. A net zero outcome for him.......
There was nothing to show. She had to heavily rely on her fruit and her army was being folded.

Think of it when bb snatched her where was her amazing coc? Why couldn't she repel his devil fruit ability with it? Why wasn't she coc marines left and right?

You guys do realize that if Rayleigh knows that he can't beat current Blackbeard, then Blackbeard knows it too, right?

Blackbeard has no qualms admitting he's not ready for a certain opponent, as he's done it multiple times. We didn't get that here. He just honored his word, and that's it.

Yall are thinking WAY too deep into this.

Rayleigh hype remains insane. Dude even using age as his reason for not being capable of beating current Teach, same as for Kizaru pre-timeskip. I don't think his speculation makes it concrete that he'd win in his prime but makes it a lot more likely and is great hype regardless. Shakky being a former queen of Amazon Lily's interesting and fits I with Ray training Luffy there and being cool with it.

I loved the Marco/Luffy/Ace stuff, best parts of the chapter. Oda didn't disappoint and I don't mind as long as it comes.

Some would argue Oda's all over the place with his updates but they're just that, updates, Oda always has interesting stuff going on so he's just keeping fans engaged with long-awaited reveals that'll resolve mysteries and build-up to the events to come.
Rayleigh never admits to being weaker than Kizaru, he states that he could stop Kizaru and in turn help the ST if he were younger.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
She's fine :seriously:. I just wish oda would have shown her off a bit against the marines before BB arrived. BB really did get fuck all from his little visit. A net zero outcome for him.......
Well her sisters prevented her from entering the battlefield.

Honestly this whole plotline is such waste. BB didn't get anything, Boa didn't get Anything and Marines didn't get anything.

Back to Square One, tf? :suresure:

What's the raw gonna prove? lol.

Ace couldn't do shit to counter Blackbeard when he grabbed him, notice how Ace is even struggling physically with the shiver/vibration markers in the "it can't be!" panel:

You are so funny, using Ace who depended 24/7 on his DF.
When Raw shows that Boa had leeway with CoA it will be extremely funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.