Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I see Katakuri

Snakeman>>>>Ashura in speed
:milaugh:

That's a faster and stronger Luffy with better FS skills than the one that face Katakuri. It wasn't the speed that makes jt difficult to deal with. It was the trajectory of the attack.

Zoro attacked Kaido from one direction and he was weaken and injured at the time.

@Cinera @ShishioIsBack

- Garp > Rayleigh. No way to cope about this. We'll get to it post chapter.
- Sengoku very likely is above Ray as well portrayal wise.
Old Rayleigh > Prime Garp
Old Rayleigh > Prime Sengoku

There is no way to cope around it
It took Prime Garp and Prime Sengoku to take care of fodder like Shiki

Old Rayleighs presence alone is enough to make someone far stronger shit himself and run away.

I don't wanna shit on Garp..I really don't care but downplaying Rayleigh in this chapter..you are asking for it.

NOTHING IN MANGA WHAT SO EVER supports Garp > Rayleigh nothing

Roger or Whitebeard were not once portrayed above Rayleigh
Only portrayal we got between Whitebeard and Rayleigh they were portrayed on par with each other.

Big Mom snotting and shitting her pants seeing aCOA Luffy threaten her
This is how Teach look but his mouth isn't opened

So irrelevant reaction

WE ALL KNOW AT THE END BM didn't consider any sn as a real threat on the roof
Rocks duo spanked them or a point they started wondering if this hell and admit they can't win if they're together.

Same way Teach reaction means nothing when old Ray admits he can't beat Teach at all ,and Teach didn't bother hyping him

That's a faster and stronger Luffy with better FS skills than the one that face Katakuri. It wasn't the speed that makes jt difficult to deal with. It was the trajectory of the attack.

Zoro attacked Kaido from one direction and he was weaken and injured at the time.
Since when advCoC boosts speed Two Piece reader? And since when Luffy trained his FS?

I'm really curious in what Teach did to get a raise in bounty

We know that in chapter 925, his bounty was 2,227,600,000. It was shown a page before the beginning of Wano Act2

We also know that in chapter 956(when Wano Act2 ended), he talked to his men about packing their bags to seize the prize before the marines

And this chapter implies the prize he wanted to get before the marines is actually Hancock's devil fruit, with the events occuring from few weeks ago according to the current timeline, with his bounty now being at 3,996,000,000

So that means that he either got his new bounty between chapter 925 and chapter 956, or he got it on his way to get Hancock's fruit, which indirectly means he did something before heading for Hancock to get a bounty increase

Something unknown to us yet

one piece characters are trash.

meme and laido are retarded, weedbull is a CD servant-whore, rayleigh is a vile predator, teach a bitchass thief, shanks is deadbeat LotC snack, mihawk abandoned his monkey nakama, yamato is delusional, shitsuke is a sex pest, croc is being a meanie to buggy-sama and sakazuki is a hypocrite who only cares about 'saving face'.

what a repugnant bunch :lusalty:

i hate them all

EDIT: how could i forget the Lorosei? :lawsigh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's funny how GB retreating from Shanks and crew when he was up against the entire Wano made him shit by default but the same people sit here and make excuses for Blackbeard from retreating against Rayleigh. At least be consistent with your logic, ffs.
They never are.

Shanks is a God for stopping Marineford (while he had his crew but we don't mention it), but Rayleigh is a fraud for doing essentially the same thing here on a lesser scale by himself.

I'm really curious in what Teach did to get a raise in bounty

We know that in chapter 925, his bounty was 2,227,600,000. It was shown a page before the beginning of Wano Act2

We also know that in chapter 956(when Wano Act2 ended), he talked to his men about packing their bags to seize the prize before the marines

And this chapter implies the prize he wanted to get before the marines is actually Hancock's devil fruit, with the events occuring from few weeks ago according to the current timeline, with his bounty now being at 3,996,000,000

So that means that he either got his new bounty between chapter 925 and chapter 956, or he got it on his way to get Hancock's fruit, which indirectly means he did something before heading for Hancock to get a bounty increase

Something unknown to us yet
correct that why I was so confused about his new bounty, what was his latest feat that was so importat to raise his bounty for over 1 billion

nah you just need casual caesar speed, we just saw that
Yeah
Caesar > boundman/ King
Make it make sense

It is a shame you rely on AOe hax sneak attack to try say King has a chance

I thought King can tag kata 1v1 with his AoE or speed wihout needing kata to be off-guard

Oh btw Kata isn't hurt by the gas lol
Inhaling the gas is the issue.
So where did Caesar land a hit on katakuri again?

Status
Not open for further replies.