Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
With Rayleigh saying they all got off easy. He couldn’t stop the Yonko if it came too it… totally makes sense said Yonko ran because of that same character
Because no one's saying that old Rayleigh alone could've beat Blackbeard but with Ray & Hancock's hax?
Blackbeard is a smart person to retreat.

Why would he not fear DF he plans to add to his arsenal? What even sense does that make lmao. He’s hunting top Quality fruit….
Sure teach hunting B list DF. Sword dummies are the worse sometimes smh.
And he travelled half the world to come and take it while he returned emptyhanded simply because of how strong that df is and surely not due to the force he needed to face...

LMFAO you Yonko bootlickers are dense as bricks.

He gave his word… But even more so killing boa would’ve needed to be done in that exact moment. Hence the chances BB can just claim her DF which we know requires pre time, impossible with the now enraged Rayleigh. Try actually thinking for a moment
So you actually agree that Boa Hancock was dead to rights if not for Rayleigh intervening.
You agree that even AFTER Teach gave his word, he could not break it because that means taking on an Enraged Rayleigh & Hancock at the same time.
But yet the retardation continues....

Only Rayleigh literally states there lucky there was no fight. Ur making so little sense it’s alarming
And he then talks about how he ALONE cannot beat BB by himself. But with Boa & an enraged Rayleigh? They stand a good chance which is exactly why Teach retreated cutting his losses and not finishing what he came for.

Yep, totally why teach is worried about Hancock. She’s a no diff, like dog listen to ur self lmao. Rayleigh presence cool, nothing remotely comparable to shank on wano/MF. People are actually scared to do battle with him, teach not worried about Rayleigh.
Teach literally had Hancock in a choke diff in the canon, she was treated like how Meme treated Marco.
And then you're talking about how Rayleigh's appearance did not change the flow of the game but rather Hancock's hax did...

You downplay Garp because he teamed up with Sengoku tp taken down shiki however when Rayleigh teams up with Gaban to take down Oden it means nothing for Ray and gvie him the benifit if the doubt
Lol
:milaugh:
He doesn't realise Shiki with fodders had Roger with Yonko Ray cornered about to lose

Shiki > non prime Oden that Ray can't solo

I don't think that excludes there was much change in their demeanor. Sanji's love of Women is a core part of his character, and it's used for gags and serious moments all the same. I'd have preferred more exploration on Yamato learning to be themselves rather than downplaying the severity of pretending to be someone else.

I do plan on rereading the whole series at some point, which includes Wano, so if I am missing something you were able to see in Yamato's characterization, I'd like to find it. But thanks for the concern. lol

I just checked their introduction to Luffy, and you're right. It was the text box which used Yamato's real name, and they just referred to themselves as Oden.
Yamato still definitely has mental health issues that need to be taken care of.

The first time she met Momo, she did the same thing, calling herself Oden... look at the panel on the bottom left. Momo and Shinobu's faces are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.