Status
Not open for further replies.
You downplayed Mihawk to an obsessive degree, they didn't.

Everyone can go back and read the Spoiler Waiting Room thread when spoilers for 1058 dropped to know you were actively damage controlling. Don't give me this "Marine Hunter" copium. Your damage controlling began way before that factoid.

They never said Buggy was stronger, and they gave him a lower bounty than his "subordinate."
Not downplayed you troll. That bounty literally shows nothing because they literally said Buggy is stronger than Mihawk and still only 3 billion.

Damage control for what? :suresure: For assuming that I was right? I said if Mihawk was close to Yonko level he should be 3 billion, BUT obviously his bounty is inflated so that's not a right prediction anymore.

They literally said Buggy's POWER made Mihawk obey him, so keep breathing that ZKK copium my boy.

''Brannew: “Buggy the Genius Jester”!!
Adding on to what was previously mentioned…and most importantly…is his power that made those two obey him..!!''

:holdthisl:

And where is the logic behind s lower bounty for the superior one? Mihawk has a higher bounty than buggy. Explain to me where the marines saw buggy as the supreme and superior one when they literally give buggy a smaller bounty than mihawk? You are copin good my boi.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure:
Is this guy for real?

They literally give more than x2 of Franky's bounty to Robin due to Robin's extra danger to government. Crocodile has higher bounty than Zolo and Sanji. He is definitely weaker than them.

Same logic as Mihawk, because he is the ''marine hunter''.

Being stronger than Mihawk only = 3 billion, you guys took another L.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Peroroncino lying as usual. :suresure:

@Jiihad the liar can't say what I wrote on that report, this guy is a disgrace as a mod.
You reported Ndule post, so unless you’re reporting stuff that doesn’t actually offend you or is against tha rules why are you reporting it then….

So either you found his post offensive or you openly admit to reporting things that aren’t worthy of reporting

You reported Ndule post, so unless you’re reporting stuff that doesn’t actually offend you or is against tha rules why are you reporting it then….

So either you found his post offensive or you openly admit to reporting things that aren’t worthy of reporting
I reported that post is right. :milaugh:

Not downplayed you troll. That bounty literally shows nothing because they literally said Buggy is stronger than Mihawk and still only 3 billion.

Damage control for what? :suresure: For assuming that I was right? I said if Mihawk was close to Yonko level he should be 3 billion, BUT obviously his bounty is inflated so that's not a right prediction anymore.

They literally said Buggy's POWER made Mihawk obey him, so keep breathing that ZKK copium my boy.

''Brannew: “Buggy the Genius Jester”!!
Adding on to what was previously mentioned…and most importantly…is his power that made those two obey him..!!''

:holdthisl:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure:
Is this guy for real?

They literally give more than x2 of Franky's bounty to Robin due to Robin's extra danger to government.

Same logic as Mihawk, because he is the ''marine hunter''.

Being stronger than Mihawk only = 3 billion, you guys took another L.
Lmao doesn‘t it make buggy more dangerous if he is stronger than mihawk? You can’t apply robin to mihawk. One is dangerous for being capable to read poneglyphs and one is dangerous coz he is fucking WSS. Mihawk isn‘t the only one who is hunting marines. The whole organization cross guild is hunting them and giving them bounties. That includes buggy mr. red itchy nose. Still doesn’t explain why buggy as the superior one has a lower bounty continue inhaling helium you clown. :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.