Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did they say that buggy is stronger than mihawk? Are you on helium? :suresure::vistalaugh:
Too bad ZKKtards have PTSDs can't even read the chapters right now. :suresure:

''Brannew: “Buggy the Genius Jester”!!
Adding on to what was previously mentioned…and most importantly…is his power that made those two obey him..!!''

They gave 3 billion for being stronger than Mihawk.

Even being stronger than Mihawk, still not equal to BB's, Shanks's bounty. :milaugh:
:holdthisl:

Not showing 1 mihawk wanker who predicted Mihawk's bounty right, yet they don't take Ls but I do? :milaugh:
You downplayed Mihawk to an obsessive degree, they didn't.

I literally said if Mihawk was close to Yonko he should be 3 billion, BUT that's assuming mihawk wasn't marine hunter, in that case now that's too low, so he isn't close to Yonko.
Everyone can go back and read the Spoiler Waiting Room thread when spoilers for 1058 dropped to know you were actively damage controlling. Don't give me this "Marine Hunter" copium. Your damage controlling began way before that factoid.

They even gave Buggy 3 billion and said he is stronger than Mihawk, that's a W prediction.
They never said Buggy was stronger, and they gave him a lower bounty than his "subordinate."

Adding on to what was previously mentioned…and most importantly…is his power that made those two obey him..!!''

Even being stronger than Mihawk, still not equal to BB's, Shanks's bounty. :milaugh:
And where is the logic behind s lower bounty for the superior one? Mihawk has a higher bounty than buggy. Explain to me where the marines saw buggy as the supreme and superior one when they literally give buggy a smaller bounty than mihawk? You are copin good my boi.

Emil

Certified Memelord

so it was all an act?

those bastards already part of the circus??

so buggy was just pretending to be scared to give mihawk and croc some screen time

:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.