Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are not arguments, therefore it's not an L.

How am I the one lyng about you when you were insisting you've predicted Mihawk's 3,000,000,000 bounty?
Those are arguments for your hypocrisy as usual, therefore its an L.

I didn't predict after learning he was marine hunter, it was actually lower than 3 billion explained in this thread:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-bounty-inflated-due-to-marine-hunting.31167/

He should be 3 billion if he wasn't marine hunter and if he is close to Yonko, in that marine hunter case that's equal to half of that number which means Mihawk is still low level YC1 range. :suresure:

Those are arguments for your hypocrisy as usual, therefore its an L.
How does it make me a hypocrite?

I didn't predict, it was actually lower explained in this thread:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-bounty-inflated-due-to-marine-hunting.31167/
3 billion if he wasn't marine hunter, in that case that's equal to half of that number which means Mihawk is still YC1 range. :suresure:
Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Erkan pretending he wasn't damaging controlling when Mihawk's bounty came out.

How does it make me a hypocrite?

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Erkan pretending he wasn't damaging controlling when Mihawk's bounty came out.
Not showing 1 mihawk wanker who predicted Mihawk's bounty right, yet they don't take Ls but I do? :milaugh:

I literally said if Mihawk was close to Yonko he should be 3 billion, BUT that's assuming mihawk wasn't marine hunter, in that case now that's too low, so he isn't close to Yonko.

They even gave Buggy 3 billion and said he is stronger than Mihawk, that's a W prediction.

Not showing 1 mihawk wanker who predicted Mihawk's bounty right, yet they don't take Ls but I do? :milaugh:

I literally said if Mihawk was close to Yonko he should be 3 billion, BUT that's assuming mihawk wasn't marine hunter, in that case now that's too low, so he isn't close to Yonko.

They even gave Buggy 3 billion and said he is stronger than Mihawk, that's a W prediction.
Where did they say that buggy is stronger than mihawk? Are you on helium? :suresure::vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.