Status
Not open for further replies.
I think pacifista looked better when introduced, at this point what seraphims achieved... They don't really seem like a threat to SHs as we know they are better. With kuma pacifista, it was literally desperation.
Your opinion literally doesn’t matter, you can hit your head on a wall for all I care. What an entitled man baby you’ve turned to after all that education money spent on you

G

Gorosei Informer

Was BB always that big...his Hight was quite normal when he was sitting next to luffy at jaya
Oda drew him huge recently too when he showed him in that Wano intermission chapter. The human women with him were more like Tontattas to him lol.

Maybe he's got bigger from absorbing stuff with the Yami so much? Like Kirby lmao?

Odas very inconsistent with sizes, Yoru looked weirdly smaller/thinner lately too.

I really hope we get to see Smoker and Tashigi's input on this Seraphim fiasco. I just don't see them playing along with this, especially after the experience at Punk Hazard.
This may very well be the last straw for them to turn their backs on the WG. I hope we will see them meeting Vegapunk in one or two chapters. At least, this puts to rest the Koby > Tashigi and Smoker slander.

What do you think Coby's capture is gonna play in the finale ?

Sure, they did have time and I think we would get an updated set of bountys for CG itself after an arc or so like what happened with Teach's bounty.

Man, Crocodile damn near unearthed an ancient weapon... yet he has a bounty more than a billion less than Buggys. Mihawk's marine hunting business back in the past still doesn't explain why a percieved leader of the Marine Hunting organization with someone like Mihawk "working under him" still has a lesser bounty than Mihawk itself. Buggy also has a fuck ton of street cred ranging from what he's "percieved" to have did in Impel Down etc,. Mihawk has none of those.
Which is why it makes zero sense to me that these are the bounties of them AFTER CG was formed, there's pretty much no rationale which explains it unless the bounties are from when they were disbanded as Shichibukai.

Luffy gets them because he's the protagonist and Oda wants us to see his growth through his bounties. No other character gets weekly bounty increases lol. How long did it take for BB's 2.2 to go to 3.99 btw? And also, there is pretty much zero rationale which explains why Buggy has a lesser bounty than Mihawk except this one.

That's just one more factor, I dont think Buggy was allotted a new bounty but was rather given this after his "percieved" strength as a Shichibukai itself.
They "think" he's a big shot, but in reality he's not.
They could i guess but if they were i imagine it would be something said during the whole talk about cross guild and their bounties

Do the world government actually know that about crocodile i honestly don't remember
I really do think its as simple as mihawk doin more to directly fight the marines/wg. Especially if you're right and cross guild wasn't taken into custody for any of their bounties

I imagine they can realese them decently quickly in general after big events.
Blackbeard got his new bounty in after onigashima but before Amazon lily. But he only got the new update after he accomplished something obviously dont know what yet

@Albino 👑 has been Coping
@Albino 👑 has been Malding
@Albino 👑 has been Seething
@Albino 👑 has been Crying
For last 3 weeks
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

The boss Motherfucker Rayleigh told "Whitebeard's Upstart Brat" that whooped Sengoku's ass in MF to get the fuck out and he obeyed Rayleigh without a single damn word.

Even Green Brocolli gave Shanks some rebuttal to save face.
And current teach is still stronger than ray...

Oda drew him huge recently too when he showed him in that Wano intermission chapter. The human women with him were more like Tontattas to him lol.

Maybe he's got bigger from absorbing stuff with the Yami so much? Like Kirby lmao?

Odas very inconsistent with sizes, Yoru looked weirdly smaller/thinner lately too.
Oda's always had a bad case of Hokuto no Ken-itis. Things grow and shrink randomly.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yamato flashback is out of context.

I think Oda learnt how community isn't taking yamato not becoming SH after oda laid down her prospects to become one and thus add the backstory to clear things

Also, what's with the translation of Redon?

Sanji - yamato chan
Then redon goes on to address yamato as "he" 😑

One piece since wano ended is looking good. This chapter looks awesome

Seraphim might be linked with Ancient civilizations powers or something
Post automatically merged:

Yamato flashback is out of context.

I think Oda learnt how community isn't taking yamato not becoming SH after oda laid down her prospects to become one and thus add the backstory to clear things

Also, what's with the translation of Redon?

Sanji - yamato chan
Then redon goes on to address yamato as "he" 😑

One piece since wano ended is looking good. This chapter looks awesome

Seraphim might be linked with Ancient civilizations powers or something

If Oda wants to make Blackbeard looks actually evil, he can just reattack Amazon Lily now. Just like when Whitebeard sent tsunami to Marineford.

Seeing how prime Whitebeard sneezing actually caused an earthquake, Blackbeard can attack the island from his ship, and Rayleigh, Hancock, Shakky, etc won't be able to do shit from the island.
Gura Gura is hyped as "able to destroy the world" and "strongest paramecia" for reasons.

After the quake and tsunami attack, Rayleigh and Hancock will at least get injured seriously, then Blackbeard comes to send the finishing blow and get Mero Mero no Mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.