Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we don’t know how strong those guys were. Only 4 strawhats are Commander tier and above it could be the same for blackbeards crew. I will say the Blackbeard pirates look pretty mid outside of Blackbeard himself.
Devon has mythical zoan ffs she should at least be YC1
Every mythical zoan user is above YC1 besides orochi

How tf teach kidnapped kobi? And why his bounty is that high? Hope the full chapter is much more than this.

Can't believe oda skipped sabo reveal

Oda woudln't treat Laffite like this, cry, dipshit
Dude literally is the navigator and acts as the Chief of Staff, two things Nami does as well. Stop being a clown.

ID prisoners that Teach became a warlord for > Scrubs he had before. Thats manga facts, argue with your headcanon desires and fantasies with somebody else.

Treat Laffitte like what?? You think fighting against Nami is being treated bad? More clown statements.

I'm giving Oda a benefit of the doubt but what the fuck did Blackbeard do when Luffy was in Wano to get a 1.749 billion increase?

It's not even funny anymore, Blackbeard was worth 2.247 billion at the end of Act 1, then at the end of Act 2 he announced that he's leaving his island to get something. You don't just get 1.75 billion increase for just sailing to another island.

As I said, I'm giving him benefit of the doubt but I feel like there is no real reason for the increase.

:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:
Best case scenario is he has Uranus but hasn’t awakened it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.