Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

@EtenBoby what was paladin hint about???
Seraphims = Imus Holy Gods Knights or w/e I'm sure.

(Holy Knights is 7 Deadly Sins apparently which I keep thinking of despite not reading it somehow lmfao)

An angelic being, regarded in traditional Christian angelology as belonging to the highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy, associated with light, ardour, and purity.

But wait, these gigantified children mediate disputes? Maybe acting as CP0 should I guess? Or the Marines equivalent for the WG's holy land, Celestial Dragons, Gorosei, Imu etc?

Yeah I'd hate for Perona to die and become closer to a "ghost" to speak, horohorohoro BUT I did suspect her DF would work nicely with Van Augers sniping potentially (ghost bullets that can go through walls for example and depress their targets, making them unable to fight back too) but someone just suggested Doc Q might get her DF and that sounds pretty logical and likely too.
If her DF ended up in the hands of someone with strong haki, it could make its abilities exponentially more effective. I wonder if you could get some overlap with Hancock's DF as well.

Marco has LOST so many people now, so many beloved people, that I feel Marco being a phoenix too, has massive death flags and would love to finally rest and reunite with the people he lost in death/an afterlife even ideally or even to "reincarnate" into a new life, like a "phoenix" lol. Start over.
I could see that happening, and it would be incredibly sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.