Status
Not open for further replies.
All the people who were saying oh what's Blackbeard going to do..

- He's going for Pluton!..
- He's going to crash the Reverie!..
- He's invading WCl!..
- He's going to Wano!..

Obvious answer was hunting for ex Shichibukai Devil Fruits..:seriously:

Doffy is pathetic compared to most of the other Warlords tbh. Watch Croc, Hancock, Kuma, Prime Moria, and eventually Jinbe be low top tier, with Weevil and Miha

Man was so trash that he was a pirate for 10+ years and didn’t get an invite until he blackmailed the WG into giving him the spot because of his insider knowledge. Luffy + Law only got a combined 1B bounty after beating him, and that’s not even factoring their other actions, such as Law betraying the WG, that could have also influenced their bounties.

I bet the bounties accurately reflect the Warlord rankings

Teach: 4B
Mihawk: 3.5B
Law: 3B
Weevil: over 2B
Croc: 1.95B
Hancock: 1.66B
Kuma: ~ 1.5B
Jinbe: 1.1B
Doflamingo: ~1B
No they don't lmao
Teach gets eaten alive by Mihawk and Law is nothing more than Pocket knife diff

Look at the reasonings for bounty
Mihawks strength is the only reason

I am seriously not tryna downplay yonko anymore but if you still think after 1058 that mihawk is below any yonko you are just a delusional yonkotard and mihawk hater

Law got a PROPOGANDA Bounty and Teach got a bounty for Yonko title and all the shit he did.

Mihawk would be worth at least 8 billion if he did all that Teach did

Doffy is pathetic compared to most of the other Warlords tbh. Watch Croc, Hancock, Kuma, Prime Moria, and eventually Jinbe be low top tier, with Weevil and Mihawk even higher

Man was so trash that he was a pirate for 10+ years and didn’t get an invite until he blackmailed the WG into giving him the spot because of his insider knowledge. Luffy + Law only got a combined 1B bounty after beating him, and that’s not even factoring their other actions, such as Law betraying the WG, that could have also influenced their bounties.

I bet the bounties accurately reflect the Warlord rankings

Teach: 4B
Mihawk: 3.5B
Law: 3B
Weevil: over 2B
Croc: 1.95B
Hancock: 1.66B
Kuma: ~ 1.5B
Jinbe: 1.1B
Doflamingo: ~1B
doffy makes sashimi with jimbei
stop hating.

Man lance said some spoilers are wrong.

It seems he is correct on this one bcz the plot doesn't make any sense if BB take Boa hancock df power before he is about to kill her,then boa using devon and vasco shot bargaining chips useless.
scenario is that BB took boa's fruit and bcz boa is not a user and the fruit is empty then the powers should wear off .

if Boa release devon and vasco shot with her powers after using them as bargaining chips. I don't think BB just took her df ability infront of rayleigh since he is already protecting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.