Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, but if they are kids then @Tobi might be on to something that they're the lowest rank

Where are Sam and Dean when you need them...
:crazwhat:
oh wait are they supposed to be ranked like mythical angels are?
it could be they’re ranked but upside down seraphims are the highest ranked angels but they don’t do much they just sit around

or

I'm guessing Teach captured Koby because he wants Koby to join his crew.

Koby has powerful haki as well as relatively strong physical stats on account of knowing rokushiki. He would be the perfect candidate to inherit a powerful DF.

My guess is that Koby pretends to go along with Teach, as Drake did with Kaido, working until he can backstab him.
lol stop coping he has aokiji who has sh*t strong haki after his fight with akainu and has one of OP df that could literally freeze to death. Why bother going after coby. Also i think BB has 10 titanic commanders aside from aokiji and BB wants to peel out aokiji
from his group as he may also knew about sword in marine organization . Coby is the only one we knew of sword organisation(BB might have intercepted the call?).

lol stop coping he has aokiji who has sh*t strong haki after his fight with akainu and has one of OP df that could literally freeze to death. Why bother going after coby. Also i think BB has 10 titanic commanders aside from aokiji and BB wants to peel out aokiji
from his group as he may also knew about sword in marine organization . Coby is the only one we knew of sword organisation(BB might have intercepted the call?).
Aokiji isn't a bb pirae though

Status
Not open for further replies.