Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pales in comparison with Shanks just portrayal alone and if you're talking about title then mohawk is beneath The World's Strongest Creature Kaido who has a rank of a Yonko:luffylaugh:
The manga told us last chapter Mihawk is stronger than Shanks.

:pepehawk:

Is that why Kaido is dead and the manga is moving on to stronger characters? The invincible Kaido most of us wanted died in Wano .

The Yonko saga is over. Mihawk could have been a Yonko but he didn't want the title. He rejected it. It doesn't mean anything to him.

@TheAncientCenturion @Blackbeard Imagine if Shiryu and Blackbeard don't have any advanced CoC haki and play dirty as fuck.

I need to see them ganging up on the straw hats taking out the weakest first but knowing Oda.

:josad:
Don't fret, Teach not having CoC and being a cheating bitch is what makes us Teach fans in first place.

Embrace the real life piracy.

Blackbeard being a schemer who artificially rose to the top by accumulating Devil Fruits would make for a better villain setup than yet another conqueror. Doesn't really come off as one with how he behaved in Marineford anyway.
He won't, atleast not in one piece. One piece has been setup that only strong fighter type villains matter. Plans and schemes have no importance... Because MC is dumb... And oda doesn't want to spend time on intellectual stuff.

Maybe but it seems like they’re gonna be optimized to a certain standard just with different skill sets. It’d be weird to have them range as far as the Shichibukai, right?
Idk tbh
Imo i feel like them all being the same level is kinda disappointing to their potential but i get if it happens

Like paci Hancock and paci mihawk being equal is interesting but idk

You literally bashed Garp due to your insecurity, claiming non-sense such as Rayleigh mid-diffing Garp. And OLD rayleigh being above Prime Whitebeard.

That's the epitome of insecurity dude, can't call others for insecurity when you're constantly displaying it.
How is that even remotely comparable
I am directly telling you characters are weaker than Rayleigh

It is me saying Rayleigh is that strong not garp or Whitebeard are that weak.

Sanjitards literally have nothing to do with Rayleigh or Mihawk..they know Sanji will forever be infinitely weaker than both of them just like he'll be weaker than Zoro.

But Zoro insecurities run so deep they can't stop talking about Rayleigh or Mihawk.

Yesterday there was a Sanjitard talking about how shitty a character Rayleigh is.
Imagine a fan of Sanji of all characters and calling other characters shitty.

The manga told us last chapter Mihawk is stronger than Shanks.

:pepehawk:

Is that why Kaido is dead and the manga is moving on to stronger characters? The invincible Kaido most of us wanted died in Wano .

The Yonko saga is over. Mihawk could have been a Yonko but he didn't want the title. He rejected it. It doesn't mean anything to him.
Stop entertaining the disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.