Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu doesn’t fit with the feeling of One Piece anymore. Oda said he was going to make things sillier. And Akainus character and powerset don’t align with that.

I honestly don’t see him being a final villain. At most he’ll be a mid arc opponent
He also said he will draw Akainu with respect (even though I doubt it)

Akainu doesn’t fit with the feeling of One Piece anymore. Oda said he was going to make things sillier. And Akainus character and powerset don’t align with that.

I honestly don’t see him being a final villain. At most he’ll be a mid arc opponent
Sabo is going to finish him off. I just think it's fitting.
Post automatically merged:

Lmaoooo dude landed attacks on Zoro but he can't land attack on trash like Luffy??
Fucking ulti landed on on Luffy.

Luffy literally has no mobility feats to dodge speed feat King Tempuradon AoE and mountain sized explosion

His CoA is too Damn weak to stop that shit.

This Meme of FS arguments
Don't give me that bullshit
Fucking Apoo knocked his ass out.

So much for great stamina
G4 luffy <<< King in overall power and lethality
Once g4 runs out King one shots

I am not even exaggerating it..King neg diffs post WCI
Literally neg diff

Mid diffs chapter 1000 Luffy.
King would have ZERO issued landing hits on Katakuri much less Luffy who had weaker FS and no shape shifting.
Didn't Luffy dodge and block a Thunder Bagua ( faster than basically all of King's attacks )?

While I'd love that, it will either be BB or Imu. Marines haven’t gotten a single win post-TS. If Akainu/Marines are meant to be the final antagonist group, they wouldn’t get treated this badly.
My cope theory is that when the secret of void century will be known, the Revos might ally with WG if it doesnt fit their agenda, and we could have Revos&WG vs Pirates all out war.

BB at the end is going to be OP but yeah its not a good look retreating from an old out of shape top tier. It can even be that Eos BB don't surpass roger at all. Imu is guaranteed the WS of all time but we will see
He might be OP/major villain, but I expect it to more due to external factors like him getting pluton or something and riding that robot type of shit, or some DF or something new. I don't expect anything like Kaido for sure..where it was Kaido himself who was scary.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro beat king in 10 minutes

you cannot say weaker characters cannot beat king, just because they can’t beat him in 10 minutes like zoro.
If you're someone who predominantly relies on Haki for offense, there is 0 chance you can beat King without having an offense nearly as good as Zoro's. Luffy is one of those people who mostly rely on Haki. Not even post-Udon Luffy can beat King, forget about WCI. Let's not be ridiculous.

zoro only got a 1.1 billion berry bounty from beating king. Meaning king is only marginally stronger than kata and the reason he’s worth 1.37 is because he’s lunarian.
The Navy doesn't know King is a Lunarian for sure. That's the whole point of him using a disguise. Zoro got a smaller bounty because his bounty was deflated in accordance with Luffy's.

Lmaoooo dude landed attacks on Zoro but he can't land attack on trash like Luffy??
Fucking ulti landed on on Luffy.

Luffy literally has no mobility feats to dodge speed feat King Tempuradon AoE and mountain sized explosion

His CoA is too Damn weak to stop that shit.

This Meme of FS arguments
Don't give me that bullshit
Fucking Apoo knocked his ass out.

So much for great stamina
G4 luffy <<< King in overall power and lethality
Once g4 runs out King one shots

I am not even exaggerating it..King neg diffs post WCI
Literally neg diff

Mid diffs chapter 1000 Luffy.
King would have ZERO issued landing hits on Katakuri much less Luffy who had weaker FS and no shape shifting.
Even a CoOlet zolo manage to dodge king just fine:laughmoji:

If you think a shichibukai like Hancock is weak and only relies on her OP Fruit this is as foolish
We literally see her getting chocked to death this chapter without being able to do anything. She's SHIT without her fruit.
as thinking Mihawk is Vista level
That way you can say about every character.
"You are foolish for thinking that Usopp is fodder lvl just because he struggled with fodder"
especially when the Kuja are known for the haki .
What? What's that got to do with Boa? And where are they known for that?

How do you feel about old and rusty 99 year old Rayleigh sending an entire Yonko crew packing?
Rayleigh's past achievements with strength are enough to shake off either an admiral or yonko is undoubtedly the proof of what we've been saying since from OJ that he's a generation older version of Zoro who's definitely on yonko level (just like what Zoro going to achieve).

BB knows he's not here with his full crew or core strength holder subordinates and taking on Rayleigh when all of his crew in stone form would be severely disadvantageous. He know even if he had 60% of chance to win than he would also have 40% chance to go back with being handicapped. Lol

But 99 year old Rayleigh.....:believe:
Only CoC would be able to make survive against fodders. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.