Status
Not open for further replies.
?
Koby is 18. His dream is to be a marine admiral thinking that’s already a big dream.

Koby will one day be a marine admiral but nothing more.
Eh i think even koby himself underestimates his full potential
So that is the reason why BB was afraid as if he saw death in front of him and didn't bother about Garp, Sengoku or WB?

Okay.
He was scared of dying whitebeard with his whole crew jumping him

After blackbeard got the gura fruit he started ti believe no one there was strong enough to stop him. Tho when reality hit him he stopped being crazy
Coincidentally it was when koby stood up to akainu

How can u expect anybody to take u seriously saying stupid shit like this??

Full 100% zoro best attack. Looks like complete ass in comparison to Laws awakening. Shit not even debatable. Mid could’ve ok a weakling Like Ling. Imagine awakening Law
:gokulaugh:
But they really don't.
Big Mom was shitting her pants afraid for her death against Roof Top Zoro's Haki flex

The amount of fear in her eyes.
Where as Law's cheat code awakening skips durable part of Big Mom and attacks on Organs which aren't durable at all
AND THEY STILL FAIL TO BE EFFECTIVE.

You know vast majority of fans put Law below even Marco much less Zoro?
That's how garbage his feats actually are.

No one gives a shit about him. Literally I won't either if you stayed in your place and realized your character is an irrelevant bum and you are in no place to be talking shit and comping malding about God Tier Legend like Rayleigh.

That Flying Dragon Blaze would kill Big Mom and Law at the same time.

You been debunked this chapter
how Rayleigh Haki shit to a Yonko shanks. Admirals are scared shitless of it. Rayleigh Haki gets u a bit Nervous I guess.
They had to ask hq to engage blackbeard
Which is why greenbull said I'm not going to fight you YET
Those are fodder, an admiral obviously has more pull. Hence greenbull going anything on Wano despite Akainu orders.
he bought his whole crew as per 956
Bb left without what he come for there's no comeback
Show his whole crew. He has 2 fodder name officers that’s it. Both stoned when Rayleigh appears, so literally no noticeable aid of any kind on the island.

Sure, but at the same time, it's a genetically enhanced entity, a superhuman lunarian who got reinforced. The point of those new cyborgs is to replace the Shichibukai, so they have to be able to compete somewhat.

Though I agree, prime Mihawk with the original Yoru who he forged black himself is just off the charts.
They are not competing lol
Genetically enhanced or not they are too afraid to even send one after Mihawk and instead are paying Yonko level bill to anyone who brings Mihawk's head.

Well back to my initial point, I think Mihawk deserves benefit of the doubt to be stronger than Roger.
WB's title doesn't apply to Mihawk, he wasn't in his prime when Whitebeard was.

But they really don't.
Big Mom was shitting her pants afraid for her death against Roof Top Zoro's Haki flex

Where as Law's cheat code awakening skips durable part of Big Mom and attacks on Organs which aren't durable at all

No one gives a shit about him. Literally I won't either if you stayed in your place and realized your character is an irrelevant bum and you are in no place to be talking shit and comping malding about God Tier Legend like Rayleigh.

Waste of time & space. Nothing zoro has is comparable to Law. Move along wid Zorro fan

But they really don't.

Remember, this was from a cocless Zoro with a unmastered enma.

Uncomfortable truths for Koby wankers:

(1) EOS Sanji (beats an Admiral) > EOS Koby
(2) There's a good possibility that EOS Jinbe > EOS Koby too

Your welcome. :kayneshrug:
:whitepress::mihugh::odenugh::kidwat:
Actually final arc maybe depending when we leave off
Eos epilogue or in their primes no
Post automatically merged:

Blackbeard pussied out from confronting Akainu after power up:gokulaugh:
That was after the war
Im talkin about right after bb got the gura fruit while still on marineford

The Queen has reigned for 30% Of American history, every iteration of James Bond from the first novel to Latest movie have served under her, Every British PM of the 21st century bar one have been born in her reign

Another week to the darkside, sorry Blackbeard bros, he will have to prove himself a lot more to be put as top 1

All time:

1 Roger
2-4 Xebec/Whitebeard (Prime)/Dragon
6-10 Mihawk/Prime Garp/Kaido/Shanks/Ray

Current:

1 Dragon (or there's no top 1, top 1 is reserved for the next PK)
2/3 Mihawk/Shanks
4 Blackbeard
5/6/7 Luffy/Sabo/Akainu (or move Sabo down slightly)
8/9/10 Kidd/Law/Weevil

Status
Not open for further replies.