Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Everytime I heard Imu it reminds me of this and I cant take it seriously anymore
Actually a funny story in history. Recommend to read it.
Also their plans with getting rid of coyotes, by poisoning them, hilarious. It reduced the numbers of coyotes massively for a short amount of time, than suddenly the population raised again to more or less the old numbers with one little difference. The coyotes now are 10-20% bigger and stronger than before, since the poison isnt affecting the huge ones. :ihaha:

I have read enough chapters on weekly basis and read the spoilers when they hot . To analyse the chapters mid . Lore piece will be always like that i guarantee you . The chapter will be all over the place and conversations will be small as fuck.

we all konw its a shitty dream. Only dreams which I(used to) respect were Nami's and Robins(+ Zoros due to showing him trying to achieve it).
Others are not really doing anything for their dreams at all. But even Nami/Robin do nothing. There is no talk...when was the last time we saw Nami drawing a map...I mean they are not really going in adventures..but just going around beating up people.

Last edited:
Even the reaction to Luffy defeating the world strongest creature was disappointing, we literally only saw Nami reacting to the announcement of Luffy's victory in the crew in 1050. Oda rather drawsfodders celebrating
was the worst ending possible (goofitoon g5 made that fight absolutely dogshit) and the aftermatch of that fight was so unticlimatic that no one even reacted:seriously:

C

Cruxroux

Actually a funny story in history. Recommend to read it.
Also their plans with getting rid of coyotes, by poisoning them, hilarious. It reduced the numbers of coyotes massively for a short amount of time, than suddenly the population raised again to more or less the old numbers with one little difference. The coyotes now are 10-20% bigger and stronger than before, since the poison isnt affecting the huge ones. :ihaha:
And then they say humans are at the top of food chain. Emu fucked humans with a small evolution.

Yeah, there's definitely no way Sabo is going to get killed off just like that. People don't really have a good reason to worry, but I do feel bad for that kingdom that got nuked.

R.I.P! :catsweat:
:catsweat:

i think Sabo choose that country for a reason.

it was the country the Revos freed from Pinkbeard ,and after that maybe the country declared they are part of the Revos or under Revos protection .
It had to be believable Sabo was really there :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.