Learn maths. 1k is too big

Zoro is one who is getting washed
By enel then Kaido and even King
One scratch made by killer he got knocked out easily
I will cut down Kaido but comeback losing
So much world strongest swordsman
this trident was enough to take nami down:suresure::

Wrong statemt: it was Kaido&Big Mom
Zoro had to bypass lunarian axe power which is so hype that the navy is using it for the new SGG (which even BB coudnt damage)
Zoro cut Kaido twice, and scarred both yonko, and took the strongest attack in One Piece what did nami? sure cry for cry mom help against ulti:suresure:

No, I don't want that. Blackbeard fighting with Luffy? I want blackboard to be an evil piece of shit, for 10 years at least.
Koby already indirectly helped BB, it doesn't have to necessary be them actually teaming up. But it's obvious Oda will involve BB, Luffy, Shirahoshi and Vivi one way or the other with Imu.

Pretty sure lasers can burn. Where akainu took a whole punch to make a hole in ace. Kizaru did it with ease and that too multiple holes on marco. Almost as if bullet but light isn't a physical substance. sooooooooooo
Well all of the people who took lasers attack didn't seem to have burn marks or scars, seem like lasers are just destructive with enough speed to penetrate through stuff with immense energy. if light really is hot in one piece world then it means pacifista have the same temperature as kizaru same as queen same as Franky, and you know they arent the same, same how blue fire with lighting coming out of it is different from a normal red flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.