Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they be fazed by their servant?

They were more fazed by 30mil belly Luffy beating Crocodile than they were by Shanks
They aren't fazed by Imu as well, what does that supposed to mean?

idk, how about you show me their strength feats?
You are clutching at straws. Your head-canon is subpar. Have we seen Imu’s strength feats, yet the 5 and everyone else bows to him. Hell, most don’t even know he exists.
Stop skimming through the manga mate.

Imu facing Dragon/Sabo is cope
At best they'll die to him to give Luffy a reason to fight them
I don't really this idea of final villain coming outta nowhere, I much rather Blackbeard.
But Imu and Luffy are 100% to confront each other. One want freedom, one want total control
It's still a possibility. Sabo will probably feel guilt having an entire island wiped just because he was in it. And Dragon is witness to that.

They will have to fight someone at some point, Dragon too will havw to have his long awaited moment.

It can be Luffy vs BB, Luffy vs imu, or a three way fight between them, but it can also be Imu vs Sabo, or Imu vs Dragon, or Imu vs Sabo + Dragon.

What Imu is doing with the weather this chaptee is what post-ts Nami should have been able to pull:pepecopium:
Remember when weatheria wizards said their technology could destroy the world if it fell in wrong hands ? Bunch of scammers:gokulaugh:
i think imu is using uranus, and uranus needs to be charged every once in a while. maybe to be effective at 100% it needs the powers of sun god and moon god

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Imu facing Dragon/Sabo is cope
At best they'll die to him to give Luffy a reason to fight them
I don't really this idea of final villain coming outta nowhere, I much rather Blackbeard.
But Imu and Luffy are 100% to confront each other. One want freedom, one want total control
Oda has been building up Imu reveal tho
It will be not out of anywhere if he keep giving Imu something
We have known Imu for 4 years. How many years it will take to reveal their face. Then Imu and Luffy facing each in last few years

It's still a possibility. Sabo will probably feel guilt having an entire island wiped just because he was in it. And Dragon is witness to that.

They will have to fight someone at some point, Dragon too will havw to have his long awaited moment.

It can be Luffy vs BB, Luffy vs imu, or a three way fight between them, but it can also be Imu vs Sabo, or Imu vs Dragon, or Imu vs Sabo + Dragon.
I feel Imu is too important for the MC to not be involved in the fight

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

What Imu is doing with the weather this chaptee is what post-ts Nami should have been able to pull:pepecopium:
Remember when weatheria wizards said their technology could destroy the world if it fell in wrong hands ? Bunch of scammers:gokulaugh:
Weather balls needed some source.
Zeus can act like one now :wonderland:

and in fact just before defeating enel there was an all out fight between different factions:
This time we’ll have:
- Strawhats + allies
- Blackbeard
- Revolutionary Army
- Marines / WG (Imu)
Idk where cross guild and RHPs will play a role, but they are likely to do that. maybe they are going to ally with some parts, like i see Cross Guild with Blackbeard and RHPs with Strawhats.
Then we have Law and Kidd, idk about them tbh

and in fact just before defeating enel there was an all out fight between different factions:
This time we’ll have:
- Strawhats + allies
- Blackbeard
- Revolutionary Army
- Marines / WG (Imu)
Idk where cross guild and RHPs will play a role, but they are likely to do that. maybe they are going to ally with some parts, like i see Cross Guild with Blackbeard and RHPs with Strawhats.
Then we have Law and Kidd, idk about them tbh
Revs and Marines are Shandorians vs Skypeians

Both unwittingly been used by Gorosei Priests and Higher God figure

This is what I said to you asking me "how so? "

You see that "?". That means it's something I'm not sure about. And that it's not something I'm stating as a fact.
That's not what question mark means, you clown.
In order for you sentence to be speculation, it should've included the words "might be".

The question mark does nothing because what you wrote is a statement to my question. The question mark is just a grammatical error on your part, since answering my question with another question makes no fucking sense in the context we are arguing about, you absolute clown.

All you did was state things and started crying when I asked for proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.