Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything this chapter confirms Imu is a bum with nothing but control over an ancient weapon that has less destructive ability than the gura fruit, at best Franky + pluton final opponenet
:quest:
The sabo literally survive this IMU attack,

of course sabo will tell everyone “ hey there is a guy who sit on empty throne and he tried to kill me. “ to dragon , and marines are secretly listen to conversation.

IMU getting exposed sooner is not good sign for him .

If anything this chapter confirms Imu is a bum with nothing but control over an ancient weapon that has less destructive ability than the gura fruit, at best Franky + pluton final opponenet
:quest:
Let's wait for all the capabilities. I demand for Oda to make this into the most busted ability with a range that covers the entire OP world simultaneously cause that is what i expect from a final villain.

Imu should be the combination of all the Logias that have weather elements tbh.
Dragon, Enel etc.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro playing VC again :myman:

About Vivi's situation Someone(most likely Luffy) throws a tantrum about going to Alabasta, but someone stops him saying that Vivi is not there anyways, she went missing in Mary Geoise. Then that someone says to go to Mary Geoise but Zoro calms him down
Vice captain keeping the captain in check as always ,and influencing his decisions

Let's wait for all the capabilities. I demand for Oda to make this into the most busted ability with a range that covers the entire OP world simultaneously cause that is what i expect from a final villain.
She's probably the final villain, the monkey trio gang up on her or something.
But when people ask PK Goofy where he got this scar from, he better have a good reply on how he paid back this debt.

Zoro playing VC again :myman:

About Vivi's situation Someone(most likely Luffy) throws a tantrum about going to Alabasta, but someone stops him saying that Vivi is not there anyways, she went missing in Mary Geoise. Then that someone says to go to Mary Geoise but Zoro calms him down
Sanji bros... Why is mosshead acting like a first mate here

Status
Not open for further replies.