Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh the leakers could confirm if Luffy's dream is said in this chapter or if it is offscreen like that time when Roger and Luffy himself said something that impressed little Sabo and Whitebeard, on that occasion, the sentence said by Roger and Luffy went offscreen. In this chapter, will Luffy's dream reveal happen on screen?
I think it's been confirmed that his dream isn't revealed in this chapter, but I'm not entirely sure.

Blame the leakers for not sharing that bit of somewhat important information. :endthis:

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
If he does, I'm really scared for it. I feel he sort of compromised it at FMI with that gag and the drastic new direction Sanji has gone in post TS, almost feels like a reboot.

Honestly Sanjis dream given how ge was written should be about ending famine, as I suggested for Luffys dream earlier too.
im scared too because i put my eggs in the redline being destoryed basket and i will mald if oda is like...all blue...what's that...

no chill when people go after me, saying false statements
Dude are you dumb ? Its just happened while im looking for spoilers or whatever on twitter to see your name many times dissing Mihawk for no reason. You are just an idiot that you dont accept it like its a big deal. I told you its not a bad thing if you have fun dissing any character but dont act like you didnt do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.