Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I honestly need to see his face to confirm it
Cause I can honest to god see a situation where they mistake her for Caribou or something

If we get a silhouette or some kind of ambiguous panel then strap in.

If it is Caribou then fuck my life and curse that son of a bitch Oda for doing that. Cause he knows exactly what he's doing.

Like I'm actually getting pissed about it now.

Why? What the point in staying hidden? The SHs like her. They wouldn’t berate her if they found her. They certainly wouldn’t keep her chained in a barrel.
The context is different. Pedro isn't there, Carrot lacks confident. Last time she stowed away she thought the trip would take a day. She thought it was no big deal. She stowed away because she thought they would say no.

There is a change in Carrot and the circumstance of joining. Sure, they're friendly but Carrot has a confident issue and her support Pedro can't help anymore. Maybe she needs to build up mental strength, or want to prove her worth to join. Wouldn't surprise me if Chopper was hiding her and coaching her to ask luffy.

Muffled cries so they still mistake it
Plus they're ignoring it anyway
:datas:

Can't stop, won't stop onward to 1061
I get that you want Carrot to be there somehow, but you're giving in denial vibes. Oda wouldn't write such nonsense like this. If Carrot is on the ship, she's either in another barrel or in a room sleeping. Nothing else.

Chapter 1061 is coming up, so let's just see and then we can properly mourn then if nothing changes. Don't go jumping off of the Thousand Sunny if that's the case, though.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I get that you want Carrot to be there somehow, but you're giving in denial vibes. Oda wouldn't write such nonsense like this. If Carrot is on the ship, she's either in another barrel or in a room sleeping. Nothing else.

Chapter 1061 is coming up, so let's just see and then we can properly mourn then if nothing changes. Don't go jumping off of the Thousand Sunny if that's the case, though.
I just need to see the raws in that regard
Cause if it's ambiguous I'm betting on that horse
:handsup:

The context is different. Pedro isn't there, Carrot lacks confident. Last time she stowed away she thought the trip would take a day. She thought it was no big deal. She stowed away because she thought they would say no.

There is a change in Carrot and the circumstance of joining. Sure, they're friendly but Carrot has a confident issue and her support Pedro can't help anymore. Maybe she needs to build up mental strength, or want to prove her worth to join. Wouldn't surprise me if Chopper was hiding her and coaching her to ask luffy.
Dude, Carrot doesn’t have social anxiety. She doesn’t need to hold Pedro’s hand constantly before she does things. She did fine for herself without Pedro in Wano. Plus she knows the SHs, she wouldn’t stay hidden from the SHs of all people.

Status
Not open for further replies.