Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, we already know about the immortality surgery
It's not only about that, but things like - 800 years is a long fucking time. For starters - they couldn't locate the ancient weapons, laughtale, and the devil ftuit (s) that threaten them, considering over 100 nations joined them.

And they potentially even have Uranus and may still end up as clowns.

There can be logical explanations, but a lot of roundabouts sure, like with him being Xebec (which I find unlikely, but I prefer that route more, Xebec is known as someone who broke and touched upon taboo topics, he attacked God Valley on purpose, easily could add a different reason beyond massacring the CD's).

Yeah I really want and prefer the Xebec idea.
Personally I find it very unlikely but I prefer that, rather than a static king of the world what if Xebec actually became one too, and what did it got into his mind to even become one in the first place, then there's God Valley, an island of the World Nobles.

Still unlikely, but there could have been interesting twists, besides Xebec is cooler.

G

Gorosei Informer

Personally I find it very unlikely but I prefer that, rather than a static king of the world what if Xebec actually became one too, and what did it got into his mind to even become one in the first place, then there's God Valley, an island of the World Nobles.

Still unlikely, but there could have been interesting twists, besides Xebec is cooler.
Yeah 100%, I swear Xebec may have been said for aiming for King of the World but I feel he would have, even Oda hasn't mentioned it yet.

Given how little we know about Xebec, it must be intentional too right? Not even seeing his appearance? Why hide it till now of he's not gonna be relevant presently?

Xebec is gonna pull a Madara and return somehow. Maybe Blackbeard goes to try to resurrect him somehow using some weird combination of his darkness fruit and Morias shadow fruit and other stuff only to find that Xebec isn't dead?
Idk how it could make sense but still?

Funny how an awakened Yami could be the perfect compliment for the Kage fruit potentially?
I suspect Blackbeard has the Moon God fruit or Imu does at least.

if Xevec is Imu too, then its likely he could have Rogers body preserved in that frozen tomb instead? Or maybe the original Joyboy?

Status
Not open for further replies.