Status
Not open for further replies.
The "strongest force in the world" is by hype the Ancient Weapons:
  • Each blast of Pluton is said to destroy islands
  • Poseidon has the power to destroy continents
  • We may have just witnessed Uranus casually obliterate an island

But I do agree that the Navy HQ will be defeated before Imu and the Gorosei are confronted.
Nope the navy are the officers of I'm and Gorosei

Dragon and Co will take on Marines

Luffy and Co Imsama

I mean I want luffy to fight akainu as well but he can't really fight Imu and akainu in the same arc
It will be a very long arc, the little details don't matter for now. To get a good perspective on how things might unfold, you should consider that whomever Akainu fights, it will definitely be in an isolated area with plenty space to initiate volcanoes/island level attacks. Nothing suggests Luffy will have to rush to fight Imu after Akainu is defeated. He won't 1v1 Imu too so no need to worry about powercreeps. Don't know where Teach stands in all this.
But yeah it's a stretch to think Sabo can beat an admiral, let alone the strongest one and the one who holds a natural elemental advantage to him. And no awakening will not help, it was never about which is hotter, magma consumes fire regardless of temperature.
Magma being hotter than fire is a huge mistranslation that has been corrected over the years.

so no hopes for oda to actually kill sabo just to emphasize on the seriousness of the situation and the bigger picture villain? What imu did was like a dues ex machina and if sabo will live on then what's the point? I mean they wouldn't go to this extreme too if it wasn't a sure death otherwise they would just nuke any big names out there that are a threat

Maybe you don't permit a shit, but the WG surely does. It was said a lot of times that they want balance and the Emperor system is useful to them.

It's your problem if you don't like it, not a plot hole. If nothing, this chapter has proven once again that if the WG wanted, WC, Beehive and Wano would have been destroyed.
The balance was Shichibukai so Yonkos don't took WG over. Why you think they abolish Shichibukai system? Because they are strong enough to deal with Yonkos by their own now.

This chapter just proof how much plot holes Oda is putting into story in order to hype and keep fans interesting. Specially after the worst arc of One Piece.

so no hopes for oda to actually kill sabo just to emphasize on the seriousness of the situation and the bigger picture villain? What imu did was like a dues ex machina and if sabo will live on then what's the point? I mean they wouldn't go to this extreme too if it wasn't a sure death otherwise they would just nuke any big names out there that are a threat
I don't think Luffy deserves to be brotherless again. :lusalty:

It will be a very long arc, the little details don't matter for now. To get a good perspective on how things might unfold, you should consider that whomever Akainu fights, it will definitely be in an isolated area with plenty space to initiate volcanoes/island level attacks. Nothing suggests Luffy will have to rush to fight Imu after Akainu is defeated. He won't 1v1 Imu too so no need to worry about powercreeps. Don't know where Teach stands in all this.
But yeah it's a stretch to think Sabo can beat an admiral, let alone the strongest one and the one who holds a natural elemental advantage to him. And no awakening will not help, it was never about which is hotter, magma consumes fire regardless of temperature.
Magma being hotter than fire is a huge mistranslation that has been corrected over the years.
Would be cool if it happens, I won't get my hopes too high about this though

Nami also means red apple
Eve :finally:
So, if Imu is Luffy's final enemy, they'll likely be an opposite of him. Luffy uses fire and is associated with light (Sun God Nika). So, his counterpart will be associated with water and darkness.

I wonder if Imu is the Mythical Zoan, Leviathan: the Queen of the Seas, who rules all of the ocean. Whoooo this chapter is going to create some fun theories!

Status
Not open for further replies.