Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine BB learns about Imus powers. I have a gist he may already have intel on ancient weapons . I am pretty certain he will attack mariejoa and kill imu.

I dont see imu as final villain.

Dark clouds with lightnings and an object fall and destroys the island ... I just can thoug in Enel's Raigou with this description, maybe Im Sama can reproduce it by her self?

One of the most interesting things about this chapter is how heavily it mirrors Skypiea. We see Sabo talking to a bunch of criminals about a God in Imu. Right after, the God, Imu, decides to destroy the place the person was speaking at.

This is exactly what Enel did to the Skypieans with his Mantra, when Conis got attacked for trying to warn the Straw Hats. Enel stalked them by using his CoO with his ability to intercept electric signals to listen in on everyone's conversations, so he could attack anyone who spoke ill of him, or went against him.

Based on this, I'm assuming Imu has MASSIVE CoO, beyond anything we've seen. If Imu is actually hearing Sabo, the way Enel did, it's possible Imu has a Devil Fruit that allows him/her to sense the speech of people far away (Vibration Fruit, Water Fruit, etc).

@HA001 is right, it really looks like this is setting up Imu and the Final Arc to have heavy Skypiea vibes.

I'm going to go ahead and bring up the fact while teasing us as hard as they could, Lance posted an image of lighting striking. He claimed this would happen to everyone on Wano. Fans speculated it was a new island. All that work just for Imu to nuke Wano because "Fuck Luffy".

I think Zoro got butt raped by Kaido mid fight. Wano should be saved prementually even if they are racist xenophobia anti mink...... You know fuck wano,.

Status
Not open for further replies.