Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter Title: Luffy's Dream

- Luffy reveals his Dream to the crew and we get to see their reaction
I look forward to it. Luffy might not be as charming as pre-timeskip, atleast not consistently, but this is one of the aspects that him I've found pretty compelling. Can't wait to hear that dream (I'm fairly certain it hasn't been revealed yet, right? Hopefully I'm not disregarding the other beliefs and goals he's mentioned if any were the dream but I'm pretty sure it's yet to be revealed).

I trust Oda won't disappoint. The Roger parallel left me pretty intrigued so I can't wait.

>1000+ chapters in
>readers still don't know the real dream and motivation of the MC

is this Peak Piece?
1000 chapters of teasing and edging
You know whats's funny, after 1000 chapters none of us know what Luffy's dream is (that he will say in this chapter)
Of course it cannot be to become Pirate King that would be too obvious, so essentially after 1000 chapters of us being with Luffy as an MC, we can't even think of what his dream is (apart from Pirate King shit)
Is it to have a big feast with everyone? Is it that everyone is free and in peace? Is it that everyone shall be friends with each other? Who knows, I guess we have to wait and see.
Maybe this will be a moment where every crew member re-states their dream again, like back in Reverse Mountain before entering the Grand Line?

I look forward to it. Luffy might not be as charming as pre-timeskip, atleast not consistently, but this is one of the aspects that him I've found pretty compelling. Can't wait to hear that dream (I'm fairly certain it hasn't been revealed yet, right? Hopefully I'm not disregarding the other beliefs and goals he's mentioned if any were the dream but I'm pretty sure it's yet to be revealed).

I trust Oda won't disappoint. The Roger parallel left me pretty intrigued so I can't wait.
I don’t think he reveals it to us

Status
Not open for further replies.