Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you fellas think Sabo baited Imu to nuke that kingdom
Like he's lying that he's actually there and stuff
I don't see it in him, but damn that'd be a path for the story to go down
:usoprice:
It's Oda and Shounen Jump.

Do I actually think a bunch of innocent children and women just got nuked by the evil WG antagonist?

No. But, damn, if it did happen, Oda's crazy. Sabo would survive, but... imagine him waking up and seeing everyone else dead???

have zoro yell he wants to be world’s strongest swordsman same way luffy does
why he has to yell...?...Luffy yelling is his catchphrase since the beginning of the story...Zoro is not like that...you want him to do the same?...the opponents Luffy came across more or less has something to do with PK but Zoro opponents most of them are just arc second strongest...it would make sense if he announces when he beats the person who wants to become WSS...but that is lacking...even then Oda was able to create situations for Zoro twice post TS to announce his dreams....

Sanji hasn't mentioned all blue since FMI
So?

Have nami draw maps of islands we visited after each arc literally just a small panel of her drawing is enough
yes...agreed...infact I have mentioned this too...Oda stopped showing Nami drawing maps long back....he should show again....

have chopper produce medicine to diseases of kingdoms he visit
Again agreed...he became so irrelevant as a doctor and as a fighter...I hoped for him to cure SMILES side effects but that plot was crashed...Oda can still make it given there is a chance of SH returning to wano....

also it feels like brook forgot about laboon
not exactly...

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It's Oda and Shounen Jump.

Do I actually think a bunch of innocent children and women just got nuked by the evil WG antagonist?

No. But, damn, if it did happen, Oda's crazy. Sabo would survive, but... imagine him waking up and seeing everyone else dead???
He did it in Ohara when Sakazuki blew up that citizen ship
children were on that as well...
There is also Ace's backstory when Rouge was still pregnant with him and why it happened
And now we have the angels from last chapter
The smile fruits and Toko
That panel of the mother about to stab her child in Wano...
Real messed up situations if ya think about it

He did it in Ohara when Sakazuki blew up that citizen ship
children were on that as well...
There is also Ace's backstory when Rouge was still pregnant with him and why it happened
And now we have the angels from last chapter
The smile fruits and Toko
That panel of the mother about to stab her child in Wano...
Real messed up situations if ya think about it
That's it with Oda though: all the crazy deaths are generally in flashbacks. That's what made Marineford hit so hard, the fact that two Legends died, with Ace and Whitebeard being lost.

If Imu just murdered an entire island of people in the "present day", that's something that has NEVER happened in the Manga. Onigashima probably had a lot of deaths numberwise, but that was an actual battle.

Imu destroying an entire island full of innocent civilians would be crazy. If Imu's the endgame villain, though, it definitely could happen. You're right, One Piece can get real messed up.

why he has to yell...?...Luffy yelling is his catchphrase since the beginning of the story...Zoro is not like that...you want him to do the same?...the opponents Luffy came across more or less has something to do with PK but Zoro opponents most of them are just arc second strongest...it would make sense if he announces when he beats the person who wants to become WSS...but that is lacking...even then Oda was able to create situations for Zoro twice post TS to announce his dreams....

So?

yes...agreed...infact I have mentioned this too...Oda stopped showing Nami drawing maps long back....he should show again....

Again agreed...he became so irrelevant as a doctor and as a fighter...I hoped for him to cure SMILES side effects but that plot was crashed...Oda can still make it given there is a chance of SH returning to wano....

not exactly...
My problem isn't that he doesn't mention the dreams that's fine.

It's that we don't see any damn meaningful progression aside from Luffy,Zoro,Robin and Usopp(Barely for him).

Instead we waste 500 panels on rushed side characters or fodder who have stupid designs for cheap gags(Gifters).

It really can't be hard to let Sanji or Nami show something onscreen related to their dream.
:seriously:

you just proved doesn’t care about the crews dreams other than luffy

luffy constantly fights opponents who want to be pirate king but zoro doesn’t come across anyone wanting to be the strongest swordsman let alone someone calling himself a swords man half of zoros opponents don’t call themselves swordsman
wdym so

sanji wants to find the all blue but doesn’t talk about it, what’s in it, where it might be. doesn’t even mention it

even in FMI he mentioned it in a gag
:snoopy:

G

Gorosei Informer

Amazing post. I think this is Oda's dream, too: to make it so that all children can eat well.

Zoro ties into this too. Zoro was introduced as starving for the sake of his bet with Helmeppo,, and he ate the badly-made rice balls off the ground, to appreciate the girl's kindness, even telling Luffy and Koby to tell the girl that the food was "delicious". Zoro embodied two of Sanji's traits here, respect for food, and kindness.

Zoro was with Luffy to deliver the food to Okobore Town in Wano. Shimotsuki Ushimaru refused to eat food, and gave it to Yamato instead.
Tysm! I'm glad someone actually appreciates my efforts!

I think you're on the ball about children and feeding too, with him being a father ofc and also back in 2003 or so, he overheard children talking in a restaurant about how excited they were about One Piece and it really shocked and honoured him.

Children make the best fans after all top!

Status
Not open for further replies.