Status
Not open for further replies.
This just dawned on me. Between the Straw Hat main crew, and the Grand Fleet, the Straw Hats have a member of almost every race affiliated with them. One race that is currently missing is the Mink race. A race that is directly tied to bringing the Dawn of the World. Pedro wanted to sail with the past Pirate King, but was too young to do so. Perhaps back then, it wasn't time for the Minks to learn the secrets of the World, but now is a different story, since the Promised Time is approaching. It just doesn't make sense for the Minks to not be apart of that, especially when Oda seems to be making up the entirety of the the Straw Hat Fleet, a mix of all the races of the World.....

Did I just become a Carrot Bro?

Nah. But if she is on that ship and joins, I would not be surprised.

This just dawned on me. Between the Straw Hat main crew, and the Grand Fleet, the Straw Hats have a member of almost every race affiliated with them. One race that is currently missing is the Mink race. A race that is directly tied to bringing the Dawn of the World. Pedro wanted to sail with the past Pirate King, but was too young to do so. Perhaps back then, it wasn't time for the Minks to learn the secrets of the World, but now is a different story, since the Promised Time is approaching. It just doesn't make sense for the Minks to not be apart of that, especially when Oda seems to be making up the entirety of the the Straw Hat Fleet, a mix of all the races of the World.....

the ruler of zou is simply a way to say carrot will be leading them when they arrive at the end to help the crew.
she traveled with them so she's the crew representant at zou

and a lunarian... a skypiean, an ancient giant, an oni (for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.