Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

coz you're desperate for attention and wants to make yourself look like a saint to the people online.

Once again, take this holier-than-thou attitude of yours out of my face coz I don't care.
Tbh just don't quote me rn.
You seem to care a lot and are butthurt for some reason.

Have a nice day.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Doggo is brazilian so you know if he's safe or not depending on which football he's a fan of, for example if it's Flamengo or Corinthians then...:jay-he:
But if it's Cruzeiro then he's a 100/10 dude:goyea:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
I'm still upset Oda hid Luffy's dream again. The chapter is called "LUFFY'S DREAM". This shit has been hidden for like 10 years now.
Imagine if other series did this?

Naruto, Chapter 699: "Guys, you might not believe it... but, I actually want to be the Hokage. I know. Crazy, right?"

The reason this manga is going to take another seven years to fucking finish is because Oda draws stuff out this much. It definitely builds hype, but the pacing suffers a lot from it. Like Vegapunk: no matter what, he won't be able to live up to the hype at this point. I won't be able to blame people for criticizing his reveal AFTER WE'VE WAITED THIS LONG.

One Piece is a roller coaster that slows down when building up to all its biggest moments, and sometimes, Oda just needs to keep the speed up. We're 1,000 chapters in, drop the filler/recap panels, cut out the fat, and get this awesome series done so he can spend time with his family and enjoy the fruits of his labor.

The only reason I can accept this is because tying the reveal of Roger and Luffy's dreams to Laugh Tale is really cool, but, the other teasing stuff needs to get lessened if Oda really wants to finish the series up faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.