Status
Not open for further replies.
You are arguing against straw mans. I haven't said Akainu isn't relevant. Obviously he is as the Fleet Admiral. Just not relevant enough to be an enemy to Joyboy, because that lore is beyond Akainu.
What if defeating Akainu arc is before defeating Imu arc tho is it possible?

...i dont think akainu's magma can provide a creative and artistic fight tho, it's the reason for me not supporting Luffy vs Akainu instead of powerlevel lol.

bro akainu IS strong, even tanking old weakass wb attack is impressive (not by much though) and his fruit is quite dangerous.
Do You are right on shonen jump logic.

And we also haven't seen jank shit of akainu Post-timeskip in a fight.
Tanking? He was two shot and came back a long ass time later only when WB died.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yeah the question of “is imu the final villain” has definitely been answered. The only question left is what is Imu. And how does he fight.
How does "she" fight.

We've already seen Imu "flex". Probably they "fight" by unleashing the destructive power they just demonstrated.

So opening their eyes and unleashing Heavenly Judgment.

As for "what is Imu?", some guesses (in no particular order):
  • The Ancient Weapon Uranus
  • A god(dess)
  • A mythical or ancient race/lineage
  • A descendent of the Ancient Kingdom
  • A ruler of the Ancient Kingdom
  • A prince(ss) of the Ancient Kingdom
  • A several hundred years old being
  • The most powerful character in the story
  • The final arc "princess"
  • The queen of the world

(The above guesses are deliberately not mutually exclusive.)

He is but decides to not destroy the yonko islands
Wonder why?
I mean the gorosei said rhey dont want to anger kaido
Because they profit from the whole power structure. The pirates kill each other and Imu keeps ruling over the world with no issues. I'm sure that God Valley was nuked by Imu at the end - and there were legends like Xebec, Roger, Whitebeard, Garp and Rayleigh.

His actions would even make sense if he's even a bit similar to Enel as a character; being the observer of the world and merely viewing everything and only acting accordingly when the situation asks for.

Sanji fans who were making the shit claim?

Sure were. It's almost like Oda's clowning them specifically by spam making DJ Sanji fight hakiless Zoro now. Twice.
Sanji has done that since FI. Its nothing new. All of its just sad. But at the very least the belief of those Sanji fans that use it to scale....dont also say their rivalry is a gag rivalry.

Z fans say its a gag rivalry then powerscale their fights its embrassing.

My opinion...stop scaling their fights or gag fights in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.