Status
Not open for further replies.
Usopp gets Thor's hammer, Mjolnir, and 8,000 Giant as his army
Zoro's got a badass cape, and is about to do something crazy. Characters with capes in this series do wild stuff.

And Kuzan... are the Straw Hats really going to a winter Island, or, are they going to an island that's been turned into a winter wonderland? It's possible we're about to meet Kuzan.
Shiryu about to kill Kuzan and Zoro saves him. Kuzan joins the Strawhats as Zoro RHM.
Kuzan's bounty - 1.10B berries. :kuzanshut:

Real talk even if I want to keep going I think the best strategy is to call it for now and focus on other things for a bit. Cause I can tell I'm going too far now and I'm starting to not like this path I'm going down.

I will still be curious in the barrel opening + potential Carrot closure but I ain't gonna be pushing hard about it. It's been like this for the last couple weeks and there is no way I can keep doing it week after week.

Thank you for your patience with me on this fellas.
:hapnoel:
Promise you'll come back when Carrot joins!
:amazing:
I understand completely, it's tiring when you really want to see something happen, and people act like it's impossible. Do what you need to do for yourself, you'll always be welcome here, Pot.

There are a ton of other great series. Maybe it's Bleach time? Final Fantasy XII has a great rabbit character, too. Always meant to play that...

Status
Not open for further replies.