Status
Not open for further replies.
It's complete and utter cope, but Carrot could (hypothetically at least) be inside Caribou's swamp.
It's proven safe storage and has shit tons of food so she'd have no problem staying in there for a few days.

The only problem is why tf she'd be in there. I could imagine a situation in which she tries to sneak inside a barrel on the Sunny, only to find that Caribou got there first and he sucks her in, trapping her. But believing that would most likely give you a copium overdose tbh.

Most likely outcome at this point is that she just doesn't join, but since Oda still never confirmed her fate, I'll hold out at least until they arrive at the next island.

G

Gorosei Informer

Is he still an editor?
Juust a media editor I think, he was replaced.

But this was 3 years ago too ofc, idk what the situation is now. New editors this year I guess?

I've heard theres an editor going round who is like the Grim Reaper of the industry and has caused many series to fail. I think they are the one who helped Samurai 8 to fail too? But I don't research this stuff, just hearsay of what I've seen randomly elsewhere.

It's complete and utter cope, but Carrot could (hypothetically at least) be inside Caribou's swamp.
It's proven safe storage and has shit tons of food so she'd have no problem staying in there for a few days.

The only problem is why tf she'd be in there. I could imagine a situation in which she tries to sneak inside a barrel on the Sunny, only to find that Caribou got there first and he sucks her in, trapping her. But believing that would most likely give you a copium overdose tbh.

Most likely outcome at this point is that she just doesn't join, but since Oda still never confirmed her fate, I'll hold out at least until they arrive at the next island.
CARROT AND CARROTSISTERS IN THE MUD CONFIRMED :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.