Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Don't leave. If you leave, this forum won't be the same. I don't see many people that defend Redon even in the smallest bit, because that's how disliked he again this community, I'm sure.

If you leave, how many people will be left to be the voice to correct those who go too far?!

Even if you take long breaks at a time or only visit once the chapters release, atleast we'd be able to see you again

Thank you haha, thats very kind of you to say that! Idk what to say honestly! Its exhausting having to stand up for others and being in the minority, constantly ganged upon by the hivemind and people rarely willingly to try to compromise and be reasonable.

So many times I've gone through this and it doesn't get easier, we should and we can be better than this. We dont need to literally be the WorstGen lol. But maybe I'm too idealistic as usual still.

Seriously though, thank you, I'm just getting so emotionally eroded the more time I spend on here, gradually getting number and more fatigued and wanting to stay away gradually.

If things don't improve around here, I will end up leaving permanently one way or another, its just a matter of time or inevitable, whether I am forced away or leave on my own accord.

Thats a very kind message though, I do sincerely appreciate it and Luffy saying he can't be Pirate King without Sanji and he will starve himself to death, despite food being so important to him is such a profound, signifiant and maybe underrated moment in the series too. Phenomenal, tragic, heartfelt writing and character development.
Thats brothership to the end, brothers for life, partners, nakamas, crewmates, lovers I mean what and such to the end indeed, for life, for eternity. Unbreakable, unquestionable, everlasting bonds that peservere no matter what happens between them.

The more time passes and the more I reflect on it, the more I end up actually loving WCI as an arc tbh. It might just be my favourite arc now in the entire series too honestly. Its very close to it at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.