Status
Not open for further replies.
Its high time too,we are into this manga for over 20 years.Time to wrap up all the mysteries and big fights and call it a manga.Pre-skip One Piece from Water 7 to Marineford was legendary.Post-skip Op was above average shounnen,but not legendary.Hope Oda delivers something great at the final road.This manga will remain popular for decades to come.Spanish and Portuguese dub is getting released,in a few years it will boom in popularity in Latin America.
I have the feeling that this manga quality Will increase soon even though Oda still doing his typical things.
But you know, I got this sensation based on recent chapters.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
So Helmeppo is tashigi's little bitch? This can't be, the schizophrenic without name said that Helmeppo is stronger than Tashigi and that ranks don't matter! :crazwhat:
Helmeppo & Coby were taking lessons from Tashigi not so long ago.
The amount of empty wank for Coby.... all for him to go extreme diff with Lucci at EoS.

:saden:

I have the feeling that this manga quality Will increase soon even though Oda still doing his typical things.
But you know, I got this sensation based on recent chapters.
yeah,this is the original plot.The One piece itself has been planned from the beginning,so did the Yonko saga.If Oda just solves all the remaining mysteries and develop characters like vega and dragon,he will accomplish a memorable ending for his manga.BB fight and final war need to be Marineford quality too.

Status
Not open for further replies.