Status
Not open for further replies.
If only the strawhats collected all the devil fruits that they could collect in there journey from punk hazard to make sentient objects lol like there is the sara sara no mi model: axolotl, the hebi hebi mo mi model: yamata no orochi, then if kaido really dies there is the uo uo no mi model: seinryu plus the yuki yuki no mi is in the punk hazard too and the fude fude no mi too all of this are in the cycle now

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You know my boii @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Has really hit a rock bottom when he called @kurwa a great poster
:funky::milaugh::milaugh:
@kurwa is fucking hilarious though. Lol

And his Admiral takes are Lee approved.

On a serious note, what does getting annoyed with CoC have to do with the ability to turn a blade black? I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make here. You know strongest black blade Mihawk got stalled by Vista and replaced by baby Kings right? A black blade is not as big of a deal as you think it is. Lol

You saw what Rayleigh did to Teach right? Clearly momentary shock reactions to CoC are fairly meaningless, Teach looked like he was about to be murdered by a 79 year old. Lol

Zoro pre coqs cut the most durable creature but not apoo stick ?
Apoo admirals ≥laido goofy
:endthis:
It mean kaido and big mom durability are overrated by fan-base .

‘Big mom scream at nami lighting- according her fans , she didn’t take damage
Well big mom scream at building fell on her by law .

Kaido scream at law rock attack - it like NOT THE ROCKS, THE HORROR
Kaido scream at Momo bite attack.
Kaido bleed to kinemon twice.
Kaido simply have endurance mode like high hp . High HP >>> high defense with low hp

Meanwhile Greenbull does not bleed to samurais .
‘Even he say it hurt by Yamato advanced coc attack. He didn’t bleed. Yet you have hybrid Yamato namless non COC attack made kaido bleed

That why I say kaido and big mom durability are overrated by fanbase .

Status
Not open for further replies.