Status
Not open for further replies.
One c
Group already separated

next chapter luffy run into a little girl who ran alway from being experimented on and promise to save her brother and sisters

:snoopy:
one chapter of “straw hat banter” and now what??? a supernova is back, a princess is back, crew separated, and get ready for all new side characters you either don’t care about or oda tries to force you to care about :kayneshrug:

On a serious note, what does getting annoyed with CoC have to do with the ability to turn a blade black? I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make here. You know strongest black blade Mihawk got stalled by Vista and replaced by baby Kings right? A black blade is not as big of a deal as you think it is. Lol
Umm lol if Seraphim replaced Mihawk then why do Marines have their panties in the bunch shitting bricks like little pussies putting Yonko level bounty on Mihawk alone ready to pay anyone 4 billion who can get rid of Mihawk for them when they can just send Seraphim

This is called falling as Low as Sanjitards when your ability to reason gets deplete so bad you can't even add up 1 + 1 and make 2

Oh stalling by a commander is bad now?

Last I check a commander was using an Admiral as a soccer ball and did the whole Pele on his ass

Sorbet Kingdom would be nice and is a legit possibility with Bonney here now too and plus for Kumas sake too ofc! Revolutionaries arc finally with Sorbet?
Maybe?

I think it's pretty obvious that we'll learn about it at some point

Bonney is royalty and Kuma is the former King

Based on the name I think it would be a nice change of scenery too

Yeah thats kinda annoying, they're just teasing us like this hahaha!
Call me weird but I actually prefer this tbh

I know a lot of people want Elbaf and I do too but I like the appeal of pulling up to an island that we know nothing about, ya know?

Not to mention that the geography of some of the islands listed would make for a super interesting exploration/discovery typa arc

Raijin Island is listed as a possibility and it's constantly raining lightning so (as far as we know) it's almost impossible to dock there, Balloon Terminal is a sky island that holds up/is held up by Balloons, Applenine Island is literally an apple island, etc

Not to mention that this boosts the chance of us looking for the Emerald City since it may or may not house the last Poneglyph

The possibilities truly are endless

:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.