Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but BB casually used COA coating and it's already did nothing. I know BB haki is strong. but baby mihawk could'nt move BB arm even a bit.
A kid with no haki made bb who btw (never used haki in the series)
have to block with armament haki
also let's not fg bb black hole attack did nothing not even a scratch

Levi You Baka, you don’t even know how these interactions will go down It’s not just gags 24/7
Zoro Luffy Sanji always split up almost every are they never stay together
Franky Sanji usopp to find vegapunk
Zoro NAMI brook Robin find the Marine(or Zoro gets lost by himself)
Luffy jinbe chopper bonney learn about Loby and bb it's pretty predictable

Everything is possible but those pts panels mean nothing when she still couldn't beat Monet on her own. Coby has a strength goal, he wants to be an admiral and her keeping pace with him would be the best case scenario for her.
She did become stronger by mastering Haki before half of the Straw Hats. She went up in ranks, and mastered a power only known to Vice Admirals. Monet was strong enough to slow down Luffy, and she was one of the highest ranking officers of Doflamingo. I think it would not make any sense to keep Tashigi weak when we are reaching the finale, and it would go against the message of the series of improving, and becoming better.

@KiriNigiri

I think power is essential in the One Piece verse as well in the real world. Tashigi wants to challenge Zoro because deep down she admires his strength, and courage. No one respects a weak person. There is a reason why people have endless discussions who is the strongest character in the series. Oda set up specific ranking systems for pirates, and marines. In real life, we also have endless debates about who is the best athlete, who is the Goat, who is the most beautiful woman, who is the most handsome man, the best films, the most powerful country, and so on. Life is nonstop competition. The reason why there are fans not shipping Zoro and Tashigi is because they deem she is not good or strong enough. Imho, this is the last opportunity for her to shine and shut up her haters once and for all. I think it all depends on how Oda chooses to solve the Kuina and Tashigi connection.

She did become stronger by mastering Haki before half of the Straw Hats. She went up in ranks, and mastered a power only known to Vice Admirals. Monet was strong enough to slow down Luffy, and she was one of the highest ranking officers of Doflamingo. I think it would not make any sense to keep Tashigi weak when we are reaching the finale, and it would go against the message of the series of improving, and becoming better.

@KiriNigiri

I think power is essential in the One Piece verse as well in the real world. Tashigi wants to challenge Zoro because deep down she admires his strength, and courage. No one respects a weak person. There is a reason why people have endless discussions who is the strongest character in the series. Oda set up specific ranking systems for pirates, and marines. In real life, we also have endless debates about who is the best athlete, who is the Goat, who is the most beautiful woman, who is the most handsome man, the best films, the most powerful country, and so on. Life is nonstop competition. The reason why there are fans not shipping Zoro and Tashigi is because they deem she is not good or strong enough. Imho, this is the last opportunity for her to shine and shut up her haters once and for all. I think it all depends on how Oda chooses to solve the Kuina and Tashigi connection.
Tashigi gonna declare zoro god after adcoc update lmao.

Lanji can fly jinbe can swim Robin can make rope arms Zeus can fly
And yet strawhats already separated .....?
This so my groups that I think will be made
Loby bb bonney( Luffy chopper jinbe ) eventually smoker
Vegapunk ssg (Franky n4 and usopp Robin )
Tashigi marines and PH children( Zoro NAMI brook)or Zoro gets lost
I think it's pretty clear 3 groups will eventually be made

Status
Not open for further replies.