Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be an old man who transferred his body to a young girl. Could be his daughter/granddaughter. Could have been an old woman who deaged and had a fake old man body. Really theres many possibilities.

i just hope its not another yamato situation…. But who knows with lolda
I hope for his daughter, keeping Vegapunk surname like Dr. Van Helsing with his descendants.
Post automatically merged:

That could be one of the Vegapunks.

Or maybe Vega punk has done some kinda "scientific" way to shape shift? It could still be Vega punk but not in his real appearance?
His daughter would be better.

Whice one is stronger?
1. Zoro Enma
2. Apoo wooden stick
3. Sanji chicken leg
4. Sea King that bite Shanks arm (that people claim have the strongest Haki of all people in One Piece universe)

G

Gorosei Informer

Either Oda is bullshitting about finishing everything in 3 years or i think OP ending will be worse than Naruto.i think we might not get all the anwsers we need.There is like over a 100 mysteries to be solved.probably most will be explained in the vivre cards.Fucking Oda.
It's gonna be like the Bleach ending potentially. I feared it might happen to OP eventually due to Odas health issues especially and age, plus his dream to travel the world at 50. He said something about wanting to travel somewhere again lately? I forgot where though. Europe I think?

I'm genuinely scared that Asura and Diable/Ifrit have no real explanation yet and desperately relying on Vegapunk to explain them somehow, which is far more likely for Sanji ofc lol.
Mihawk or that Samurai Gorosei could explain Asura if Zoro fights them but a big IF especially with the Gorosei ofc.

There's so much shit that was still unexplained including massive reveals at the last minutes of Wano and we didn't learnt even half of the shit we were waiting and teased to see at Wano.

Oda keeps moving the goalposts or the "carrot on the stick" as ironic as that sounds and we still have over 10 years even of waiting for Weevil, Vegapunk, whoever Caribou wants to garner favour with, Uranus, seeing Pluton and it being used, Dragon to literally do anything major and so on.

Oda said he's gonna draw every mystery in this finale of OP, in this final saga but I'm skeptical he can and thus will or its gonna be like Bleachs finale and Odens flashback, when they showed them visiting the islands as highlights and thus its gonna be rapid fire, chaotic and thus with no breaks (except actual Oda chapter and WSJ breaks ofc).

I fear we're desperately gonna have to rely on vivre cards and other sources of info for us, fanfics and a dreaded sequel series that will probably not be written and drawn by Oda either.

There's absolutely no way in hell OP can end in the next few years without extreme sacrifices and inevitable crushing disappointments.

His comment about this being the best time to start reading OP now, that this where the "real story begins" is the ultimate insult too.

Are we getting the 5 year story that Oda intended to write originally now? Was everything before filler in general, just Oda road testing/experimenting/improvising/stalling and milking the high hell out of us for this grand finale and true hurrah of the series?

I was ecstatic about Wano finally ending but honestly OP is making me feel very numb and exploited lately. Betrayed. As Piratefolk said recently, the Boa, Blackbeard , Rayleigh, Seraphim etc stuff should have broken the community and been the most giga hype but it kinda flattened with Odas awkward, shaky, disappointing handling resolution of this event. Felt like Oda played it safe with plot convenience/armour, lack of actual fatal consequences and a return to status quo.

Now he's baiting us extremely hard especially with "Vegapunk" and still splitting up the SHs, FFS.

Hes also cut away from another Sabo "death incident", this is Sabos 4th one apparently but I can only think of 3 anyway? Alas with no explanation of what Imu did, if they can do it again or not, or they can but won't and why?

I feel Oda is trying too hard to be unpredictable and "subvert expectations, to surprise, bait and hype us and the story is a hugely chaotic mess for it too.

The greatest war ever that will make Marineford look cute isn't in OP itself especially the inevitable final war BUT the war in the entire community with how much of a meteorical disaster the finale of OP will be.

Imagine Oda never shows us what the One Piece is? We only get the reactions like with the Roger pirates? So that mystery and thus chase of wonder never ends for us? We can't be disappointed by what it is or isn't of we never know what it is?

OP was MUCH better when it was a lot more self contained, humbler, simpler etc. It wasn't perfect, nothing is but now it keeps making bigger and bigger mistakes, doing irreplaceable and unforgettable damage to the series. Wano is the biggest testament to thar by far, even more than any other arc post TS, especially Dressrosa too.

Mega essay rant over anyway lol.

That "captain" isn't referring to a marine rank lmao
Did I say it was? I could have said he's on the same level as Helmeppo and I would probably be right, Coby, Tashigi and Helmeppo are the most relevant marines after the Admirals.
Honestly if he’s 3rd, wouldn’t mind Sanji fighting this Guy , he’s probably stronger than Queen and it would probably be a cool fight.
Luffy is in the arc so he's getting all the Vegapunk focus, Zoro gets the Serahawk and sentomaru is Vegapunk's bodyguard so it's either Jinbei or the n°4. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.