Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Smoker has snaked based attacks (White Snake)

Vegapunk is known for infusing Zoans into weapons.

Smoker with Snake Zoan Jitte, lessgo! Imagine his weapon shooting after people, and biting them as a snake, so his smoke can enclose them.
Seriously though this a really cool idea.

Snakes are part of the Zodiac and thus we could have Shirohebi potentially. Smoker the Whitesnake Admiral who moonlight as an 80s rock band too.

If Dragon was a former Admiral too, Smoker could end up replacing him ironically too. One serpent replaces another lol.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
The second fastest growth marine in history Is for now a no One, and Will soon become important Just wait.
I don't know what should I expect here.

Only reason Oda made Luffy and zoro clash with Coby/helmeppo is because among all SHs only these two had any sort of interaction with Coby and helmeppo.

But not once Oda drew parallel between them.. Infact, there is no parallel between Luffy and Coby too but atleast Coby is having things going on for him unlike Helmeppo who is just being treated as side bum

Take this chapter -

Coby gets kidnapped

Helmeppo - loan me seraphims vegapunk sama.

You really think such weak willed marine got parallel with someone who has one of the strongest willpower in the series and would be future WSS? :ronalugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Monkey D. Garp resume =
D. family,
fights Roger & Whitebeard continuously,
busts mountain as punching bags,
son is the biggest Revolutionary & grandson is the future PK,
certified Gigachad.
:araboss:

Koby =

Just imagine Garp fanboying over Roger like this.... Koby should just join the harem of Luffy fangirl princesses at this point. The pink hair suits him perfectly.

Coby gets kidnapped

Helmeppo - loan me seraphims vegapunk sama.

You really think such weak willed marine got parallel with someone who has one of the strongest willpower in the series and would be future WSS? :ronalugh:
Idk kinda reminds me of Zoro's response last chapter when they heard Vivi went missing in Mary Geoise :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.