Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
People think he'll take on Crocodile for some reason lol
Which is dumb considering they'll probably have mutual interest when the final war begins.
Who doesnt love this dude
I like Smoker, he's like one of the only 3 marines I actuslly like, but what about the spoilers hypes Smoker? I'm legit so confused at the smoker posts, i read the spoilers multiple times and I don't get it lmfao

This is really exciting honestly, for so many reasons:

1. Vegapunk obviously and what that means from the wacky shit Oda will draw regarding this character. Plus, Devil Fruits explained!

2. Bonney's importance, and her role with potentially Kuma and the Revolutionaries. Something big is happening here, they should be involved

3. Smoker's potential character arc here (I've talked about this at length already, I think Morj is onto something).

4. The SSG, we can finally see Vegapunk's special science group and more Serephim, plus whatever else he's hiding

5. How these plotlines tie to the Gigantification stuff and futurism of the island (as teased in the chapter title).

6. Characters like Sentoumaru returning to the fold, and even Kizaru due to his ties to both him and Vegapunk

This shit has so much potential. I still think Kizaru might ACTUALLY be the next villain for Luffy (still not sure if Vegapunk is the main villain obviously) is something I've been wanting to see.

Plus, just Kuma in general. He was supposed to be teased as a future villain. Will he be with his broken power? Could Zoro and him fight again?

Status
Not open for further replies.